Reviews for Long lost Prince
blurb chapter 1 . 1/25
I haven,t started reading it yet, but I looked at your casting and just about burst with happiness! Oh my! Thank you
Sara chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Well firt I love Anastasia! But I wish you he written more about the plot and the story I think everything was too rushed
RS15 chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
It's beautiful. Why did you stop here? It's even nice if you continue. :(
LeafyHazel chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Aaawwwwww! Such an adorable end, even if the pace of the last chapter was pretty quick. Lovely story, especially because this is the best couple ever!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
WOOW!Really amazing idea here and really nice writing and use of events!
padfootlover4eva chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
AWWW! that's so cute! but trust James to ruin the moment, huh? I loved this movie and it was fun hearing it again with my favorite two hp people. you did an awsome jobe!
gggggg chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
helping you get to 30. It was really good, even though I haven't read Anastasia. Did you know that there is a place on for crossover fics?
rekahneko chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
That was so cute!

I love how the plot moves fast enough to stay exciting but the characterizations develop slowly enough that the relationships between the characters work well.

If that makes any sense at all.

MinervaEvenstar chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
That was very different; I liked the originality of the idea. The Prince-in-law part made me laugh.
CrimsonPaintedSkies chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
excellent stuff. Especially when I realized that trewelawny (dunno if i spelled that right), would be perfect for the orphanage owner part. Made me laugh hard.
LoquaciousGirl chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
that was cute )
fictitiousshore chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Cute ending 8*D
Angel Of Noctem chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Amazing fic! :D
marauders4 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Dude, that ending was so awesome! Almost as good as the ending of the movie (I love watching him's hilarious!). Just...argh, I don't know. It was just so good! Great job!
moonfoot13 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
hahahahahahaha i love it you should wright anouther story like that it was so good