Reviews for Long lost Prince
Kiwi Mango chapter 4 . 3/15
Lots happen in this chat some sad like Remus two dreams but thak goodness that Silas ther for the first one and the first and the second one with Moony help. James was bit annoying to Remus and Sirius but I think that his plain is working which is sweet in its own way James is still a git though. Not to sound like Captain Obvious but Vodemort is mean (EVIL!) and I stongly dislike him Git git git is what he IS!
Kiwi Mango chapter 3 . 3/15
Thy forgot to put thy name for the Rev for chapter 2 sorry about that it is as you may have gess (for its aready up above this review here is Kiwi Mango which us funny for I don't lik eather kiwis nor mangos but I like it so it stsys. Okay so on to my review for the chapter here...
Sirius shuld have just kept mouth shut as soon as Remus said the nicklaces is the only thing that he had from his family weather he thought it was girly or not. I'm glad that Sirius lessened to James told him to apologize which was a niceoone...well from Sirius it a nice one. If it were me I would have said somthing more (or just kept my thoughts about his nicklaces to myslef)as would have James but Sirius did apologize. And the he wen and called Remus an idiot I know he didn't what Remus to get hurt but di he really have to say that why not "How abot I go I use to doing think like this" or "No I'll feel safer if I go okay." But instead he went with "Don't be an idiot"Anywho I'm glad he go ther and back safely and Im glad tha James was able to saprize on of the mask man by jumping right at him. I hope poor Remus is okay.
You doing a swell job in saying in comparison with the actual Anastasia.I like how you have the dog named after the nickname that was gaving to Remus by the Marauders. So I know that James love the dog just as Vladimir loved the dog in Anastasia dos this mean that Sirius has a disliking the dog like Dimitri did! I hope not. I gess I have to read to find out.
Kiwi Mango chapter 1 . 3/15
Very interesting so far and pretty much started the same way the Disney version of Anastasia did. I like Remus and Sirius fixs and I like Anastasia and it apeals tome so I will read more.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
i love up the good work.
blurb chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I haven,t started reading it yet, but I looked at your casting and just about burst with happiness! Oh my! Thank you
Sara chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Well firt I love Anastasia! But I wish you he written more about the plot and the story I think everything was too rushed
RS15 chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
It's beautiful. Why did you stop here? It's even nice if you continue. :(
LeafyHazel chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Aaawwwwww! Such an adorable end, even if the pace of the last chapter was pretty quick. Lovely story, especially because this is the best couple ever!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
WOOW!Really amazing idea here and really nice writing and use of events!
padfootlover4eva chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
AWWW! that's so cute! but trust James to ruin the moment, huh? I loved this movie and it was fun hearing it again with my favorite two hp people. you did an awsome jobe!
gggggg chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
helping you get to 30. It was really good, even though I haven't read Anastasia. Did you know that there is a place on for crossover fics?
rekahneko chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
That was so cute!

I love how the plot moves fast enough to stay exciting but the characterizations develop slowly enough that the relationships between the characters work well.

If that makes any sense at all.

(-:
MinervaEvenstar chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
That was very different; I liked the originality of the idea. The Prince-in-law part made me laugh.
CrimsonPaintedSkies chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
excellent stuff. Especially when I realized that trewelawny (dunno if i spelled that right), would be perfect for the orphanage owner part. Made me laugh hard.