Reviews for Denver, Colorado
Sato Tadashi chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
I love this story! Go Takari!
Digidestined of Trust chapter 5 . 11/16/2008
I say you should keep this up. Too crazy to end it here.
meesacsws chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
yer a wiicked good takari writer, one of the best i've ever read!
collateraldamage-x chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
AW! how sweet! this chapter was the best, as was the whole story lol. i'm sorta sad it's all done, maybe u cld do a sequel where they go bck and tk and kari help willis find a girlfriend since he helped them? lol just a suggestion. just wanna say awsome story, i enjoyed all the chapters and i hope u write more! u are an amazing writer and have a great sense of humor. u would excel with one-shots or chapters so keep writing k? again i luved ur story!

Light-of-Hope-07
SugarSpiral chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
MERMAID KEN!

And, though people might hate me for saying this, I think you did brilliantly to end it here :)

That way, it kept it from getting old and/or repetitive.

I really loved this, you did a brilliant job!
Expired In Goreville chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
-applause-

Bravo, bravo!

This was amazing.

(and yes, Mermaid Ken is the greatest thing ever)
Viridian Wings chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
I liked it. Considering it is a story of five chapters I think you did it justice. AWEsome work!

ViridianWings

Ally
Viridian Wings chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Wow, what an ending! I loved the awkwardness and tension between them all! I think it's very realistic how you described the whole pool situation. Also, I loved the similie of Ken turning as pink as Kari's virgin strawberry daquiri, because one, it's creative and two, it's such a Kari drink.

The only thing with this one is, how the heck did the get the digimon past security in their backpacks? (Oh, I just figured out that maybe since they're data they can't be detected?)

Either way, another enjoyable chapter!
Viridian Wings chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Not bad, not bad at all. I'm so used to reading fics that either have terrible plots, grammar or characterization so this one comes as a nice surprise. The dialogue was enjoyable, and the characters were mostly accurate, I only really found TK, Kari and Ken's off at times, but even then it was only minimal.

So overall, nice job on an engaging first chapter.

-ViridianWings

Ally
emotionless-robot chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
Is Mermaid Ken the greatest thing ever? Whta kind of question is that? We ALL know it's true! XD

Loved the finish... it was great!
hpswst101 chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
Would have been better if there was more details, but still a nice chapter. Thanks for posting.

hpswst101
collateraldamage-x chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
Yes! you updated! i'm so glad, i wonder what's gonna happen next? i almost screamed when tk finally admitted he loved kari, now she just has to tell him. xcellent story, keep up the awsome work!

Light-of-Hope-07
SugarSpiral chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
Liked it ,
Expired In Goreville chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
Another great chapter!

Poor Takeru...

: (
hpswst101 chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
She meant where did everyone go. LOL! Run like the wind Kari, Willis stay away from her for a few hours please. Update soon.

hpswst101