Reviews for Naruto, Son of Naraku
interesting story!
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
This lacks logic!
outcastmike chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
I like it so far I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I understand that work is important
Azrael Akuma chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Alright, so let me get started on what everything that is wrong with your story. The Sandaime Hokage's first name is Hiruzen. Next, I can already tell this is a bashing story. Third, you fucked up a great badass villain with your story. Fourth, Naraku Jr. is so unoriginal, but you're still to lazy to even type it out. Finally, Anko would have been 11 when Naruto was born since she is officialy 23 in canon during the Chunin exams arc so... can anyone say pedophile. Please pull your head out your ass and rewrite this shit.
napsterman23 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
what a great fic . cant wait to read what ten-ten does when she sees hell? cant wait for chunin exams. maybe naruto and naraku and anko kill orich-teme. rate the fic a 8.5 of 10.
A W chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
If there is one thing I don't like (and it really is just one thing), it's that he kept his canon "I have Down Syndrome" looks with only a few changes, not exactly doing homage to his much more attractive parents there.
David Archangel chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Beserkians fury chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Hm. A visible improvement to the first chapter. There was just something... missing in the first chapter that feels present here. Also, you didn't break the fourth wall several times. This chapter is well done. Continue.
Vermiculus-umbra-chorus chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I can't wait to read more.
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Cool 2 chapters continue please.
fairy tail dragon slayer chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
You have listed Naruto as the main character, but you have changed his parents and name so this is not Naruto.
Think before you write.
This is not a flame
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
...seriously?So'unga?love the overkill...
Jose19 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I am very interested but why would Naraku be interested in a Human's life because he doesn't care for anything but his own life, and he was evil personified, and is Naraku Minato or someone else.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I have a question because I like the story but doesn't being a son of Naraku make him evil because he was a bastard in Inuyasha, and deserved to die because anyone that has read Inuyasha knows how evil he was in that story but doesn't this apply to him as well.
Darkth Shadow chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is a very good story, I hope to read more soon