Reviews for The Lady of Zero: Lelouch of the Rebellion
wooo! exciting chapter!
NinjaFishe chapter 6 . 3/30
Lelouch is an immortal according to several convincing theories
1-Charles Vi Britannia grabbed Lelouch's throat with the hand that had his mark on

2-According to the anime,you have to die before you become immortal

3-At the end C.C was talking with the driver,then calling him Lelouch,in the original raw footage it showed Lelouch's smug smile
dinadan256 chapter 1 . 2/23
Despite the large dislike of Original characters on this site, they never really bothered me.
That said, yours isn't of to a good start. I don't mind Amaya being important, but taking Kallen's spot as the best Knightmare pilot is a big stroke against Amaya.
DovahCreed519 chapter 2 . 2/16
I'm going to be blunt. I believe Amaya is an embodiment of you, a sorry excuse for you to place yourself in the midst of the plot. Your writing skill is not terrible, but I dislike the story itself. In short, no. Make your own works with OCs. Don't soil a work of art such as this. Also, fuck you and everything you stand for.
Annoy mouse chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
... So Amaya is Kallen, but with a different past and ancestry, with Kallen still existing? And she is the one he ordered around, instead of Kallen. Or rather, Kallen too but mostly Amaya?

Have I got that right?
Anakulosmos chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
the b**ch amaya...i like ur story but the stupid hime-sama is acting too smug
Cross1412 chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
I like the part about Zero says that he's the murderer to save one guy. It's really good, but also a bit cliche.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
Can you make a code geass and Beelzebub or the familiar of zero cross over or something like that
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
700th review! Epic story btw
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
MAKE THEM KISS! PRETTY PLEASE?!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
I wouldn't be surprised if she soon finds out who he is and then straight out glomps poor Lulu... *snickers evilly*
animagirl chapter 32 . 1/26/2014
Awesome! I just love this!
FOOD chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Good
Destrark chapter 32 . 11/26/2013
it was good, even if it did keep to canon, and this part of canon was just a repeated series of kick-the-dog-while-he's-dying for the good guys. so you did about a good as job you could have if you stuck to canon so closely.
Destrark chapter 29 . 11/26/2013
well at least shes not dead.
that's all I have to say...