Reviews for The Lady of Zero: Lelouch of the Rebellion
Republic Che chapter 1 . 10/8
Interesting story!
Random Guy chapter 2 . 7/11
The preview lol, its spoiling the show.
starthedetective chapter 27 . 5/14
BEST. CHAPTER. EVER! I've been waiting for this moment ever since I started reading this story. I had to look away for half a minute every chapter to digest the information in my brain! They kissed! YAY!
Onyx2589 chapter 32 . 4/28
Ok, review time!
For the most part I rather enjoyed this story - even if most of it was cut directly from the series itself, but still. It was nice to watch the black rebellion through different eyes.
As for amaya...well, she's a gem. Strong, passionate and courageous to a sometimes frightening extent it'd be difficult to not like her. And despite being an OC you set her up to be lelouch's equal, and that's worthy of credit.
Lelouch was spot on, even during his actual lines. Impressive. Plus, though I eternally ship CluClu and Kalulu, I have to admit you made a damned good match for lelouch with amaya.
I can honestly say that this story was most certainly not a waste of my time, and is in fact one of the better stories I've read to date. And that's saying something.
I decided to quit reviewing every chapter due to the fact I didn't want to make every review about typos or inconsistencies. But I must point this stuff out so I can get to R2 with a clear conscience.
First off...the typos. For God's sake please make sure to triple check your work through existing references!
Things coronal and viscerine are just agonizing to read when everything else is damn near flawless.
Colonel is the rank of a military officer; coronal, is not. Coronal isn't even a thing.
Viceroy is the title/rank that Cornelia holds; viscerine isn't even a word! Where did you get that from?!
There are many, many others but I don't want to be wasting both your and my time, so I'm moving on.
Lastly is the inconsistencies. I noticed this not quite as often as the typos but it was still there.
Case in point, let's look back at kusakabe. At first you called him a colonel, I believe. Then later in the same chapter you bumped him down to a captain. Then, you changed it AGAIN to lieutenant general! Which is it? You have to be on point with these things otherwise you will confuse the hell out of your readers.
Anyway...whoo! Glad I got that off my chest!
Truthfully speaking I really did enjoy your story despite all its flaws.
Now then, time for R2!
Till then,
Write on!
Onyx2589 chapter 29 . 4/28
You turned her into a vegetable?! How the fuck do you call that making everyone happy, unless you plan to wake her up in R2.
Anyway, it's 2:30 and I have to get up in the morning - so I'm calling it for now.
But tomorrow, I shall catch up!
Onyx2589 chapter 27 . 4/27
Omfg you actually used that song...and holy crap it fit so well! I'm crying!
Wooooo! They said it! Whoop whoop!
Now...comes the Black Rebellion. What will come of it this time?
Onyx2589 chapter 22 . 4/27
You're giving amaya geass?
...well, she is an OC I suppose.
Onyx2589 chapter 20 . 4/27
No not the chapter, it was great.
But wtf is jinx?
Onyx2589 chapter 15 . 4/27
Now things can quit being awkweird between them...well, apart from the usual tension of two people madly in love with one another. Now comes an even more annoying wait - seeing these two get together.
But I will endure, and this fic is worthy of favs.
Onyx2589 chapter 9 . 4/26
OK two things:
One; lieutenant COLONEL, captain, lieutenant general... MAKE UP YOUR MIND!
and two; HELL YEAH! put that Glasses wearing brat in her place!
Onyx2589 chapter 7 . 4/26
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Onyx2589 chapter 2 . 4/26
Alright, I'm taking a gamble here.
I normally only read feasible (canon interests) pairings involving code geass, but I'm giving this a go.
We have amaya, who is being set up to be the love interest as opposed to C.C. or kallen - and her character is being established rather quickly. Lelouch already knows her and is ready to do what it takes to keep her safe within reason of his plans.
Very nice start. The cluttered sentences ate a bit annoying but nothing totally aggravating.
Titanfire999 chapter 6 . 3/11
Nice message at the bottom.
Dementra chapter 8 . 3/9
You have definitely been copied by The Aether: Rebellion by SurvivorTierEXO. I recognize many of your OC's lines, scenes, and background info in their story. Almost word for word.
Dementra chapter 6 . 3/9
Hi. I've found several of your OC's scenes, lines, and background in "The Aether: Rebellion" by SurvivorTierEXO. (Eg. Your Ch6 vs their Ch 11). Considering those weren't found in the original anime and your fanfic was written first, I could only conclude that they've been copying from yours. I don't know if you've given them permission or not, but if you haven't, I suggest contacting or reporting them.