Reviews for Moonlight
Slave4maru chapter 28 . 9/10
Why didn't kagome tell her father she was pregnant too?
Hello, I am reading your Fan fiction and not to sound like an overly concerned person but you do actually know that a fetus is held within the uterus, separate from the vagina and that sexual intercourse doesn't hurt a fetus. Also, just as a note for any future writing endeavors you may go with, please use the terms of actual genitalia. Using terms like "pleasure nub" for clitoris and opening for vagina. Not just for any educational purposes but because using code words like that is less sexy than most expect. In fact, it creates a sense of almost shame towards the female anatomy and this idea that it's dirty. Which it isn't obviously. Sorry, not to be the PC police or anything just ideas since you are already writing an adult piece of work.
Rouge Vulpes chapter 41 . 12/7/2016
Great story! You are very talented!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/1/2016
still good the second time around. c'ya'
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
Oh...oh wow I'm blushing
Mirrarose chapter 41 . 8/10/2016
I love your story. Your sex scenes are very detailed. Also your plot was terrific. Keep up the good writing and I'll be sure to read and reveiw.
insanity1911 chapter 42 . 8/3/2016
Hey there. ..first of all. ..YOU are fucking amazing.
The story was so damn good. ..oh you got me many times with the dreams and daydreams...and the whole plot...
To be honest I can't really imagine all the poletricks, but nevertheless the descriptions were fantastic.
I love Lady Kasumis appearances btw. Soooo funny :D

I haven't looked in your other stories yet (I guess) but if you really started taking them off I definitely torture google to fibd you and your stuff elsewhere. Hope you never quit writing. .
JazzillaTM chapter 42 . 11/18/2015
I agree, A/Ns should be allowed. So glad you posted this so I can stalk you again now that I'm back into ff dot net too. lol. 3333
Blommie8 chapter 42 . 7/25/2015
Why didn't you post on dukuga? There's a lot of mature story too. Coz,i'm dokuga reader. Anyway good story.
Stupendously Good chapter 25 . 5/31/2015
Omg your story is hot I love the way you write. I don't know anything about these characters or the show but I love how you've brought them to life. Good job writing, keep it up.
Trinabear chapter 41 . 12/1/2014
Ha ha! Sesshomaru, you truly ARE a dog! Six pups please! I had a dog that gave birth to twelve at one time! Love this story! Poor Kanna! I want her to be happy as a married hanyo and not as the "other" woman... I really feel sorry for Smith's American wife, he has had so many affairs on her... it makes you wonder if she is just clueless or does not care because she is doing the same thing to him?
Jcdbunny chapter 42 . 9/19/2014
Amazing!
Yin - Yang M chapter 42 . 8/19/2014
Love, love. This story
foreva18 chapter 37 . 7/8/2014
Wow! this was...just...UUUUGH...AMAZING! you are a FANTASTIC writer && I stay up all night because I can't stop reading your story.. you're AMAZING! Excellent work luv
Inu-Miko Goddess chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
ive only read the first 5 chapters... And i must say.. Where do your incredible writing skills come from! I totally love it! Cant wait to read the rest!
1,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »