Reviews for Moonlight
Mirrarose chapter 41 . 8/10
I love your story. Your sex scenes are very detailed. Also your plot was terrific. Keep up the good writing and I'll be sure to read and reveiw.
insanity1911 chapter 42 . 8/3
Hey there. ..first of all. ..YOU are fucking amazing.
The story was so damn good. ..oh you got me many times with the dreams and daydreams...and the whole plot...
To be honest I can't really imagine all the poletricks, but nevertheless the descriptions were fantastic.
I love Lady Kasumis appearances btw. Soooo funny :D

I haven't looked in your other stories yet (I guess) but if you really started taking them off I definitely torture google to fibd you and your stuff elsewhere. Hope you never quit writing. .
Mitsuka-Sensei chapter 42 . 11/18/2015
I agree, A/Ns should be allowed. So glad you posted this so I can stalk you again now that I'm back into ff dot net too. lol. 3333
Blommie8 chapter 42 . 7/25/2015
Why didn't you post on dukuga? There's a lot of mature story too. Coz,i'm dokuga reader. Anyway good story.
Stupendously Good chapter 25 . 5/31/2015
Omg your story is hot I love the way you write. I don't know anything about these characters or the show but I love how you've brought them to life. Good job writing, keep it up.
Trinabear chapter 41 . 12/1/2014
Ha ha! Sesshomaru, you truly ARE a dog! Six pups please! I had a dog that gave birth to twelve at one time! Love this story! Poor Kanna! I want her to be happy as a married hanyo and not as the "other" woman... I really feel sorry for Smith's American wife, he has had so many affairs on her... it makes you wonder if she is just clueless or does not care because she is doing the same thing to him?
Jcdbunny chapter 42 . 9/19/2014
Amazing!
Yin - Yang M chapter 42 . 8/19/2014
Love, love. This story
foreva18 chapter 37 . 7/8/2014
Wow! this was...just...UUUUGH...AMAZING! you are a FANTASTIC writer && I stay up all night because I can't stop reading your story.. you're AMAZING! Excellent work luv
Inu-Miko Goddess chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
ive only read the first 5 chapters... And i must say.. Where do your incredible writing skills come from! I totally love it! Cant wait to read the rest!
oOGaarasgirlOo chapter 42 . 6/10/2014
This is one of my all time favorite stories on fan fiction. I have been rereading this story for years! I am a big fan of your work! Thank you for the amazing writing!
Kita Vixen chapter 42 . 3/4/2014
Loved it! So full of fire! It had just the right amount of drama to balance out the quirkiness. Overall, great job! :D
Guest chapter 36 . 1/12/2014
Kagome whipped dat ass
Guest chapter 32 . 1/12/2014
Yooo you have lied to us and tricked us soo many times...well played
Guest chapter 26 . 1/12/2014