Reviews for Rain
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
j'ai aimer et vous devrai faire une fanficion ou au lieu que lola bunny pende de se qui ses passer faite directement
une fanficion ou bugs et lola se rencontre
Kingsmen chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Great story
Mikado X Goddess chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
love it
greenflorida321 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Best Looney Tunes story I've ever heard so far. Pure details in the story. I can just picture everything in the story. Best wishes on your next story, maybe a next Looney Tunes story; or maybe it's a sequel. Anyways, good luck.
Moon Prynces chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This story is very touching, filled with character depth and development. The truth is I had read it ages ago and planned on reviewing but it got away from me.

I loved the way you inserted flashbacks in this easily reminiscent way. It wasn't obvious, sticking out like a sore thumb. The story just flowed between present and past nicely so I felt like I was Lola, and I was the one thinking back.

What I love most is that the story itself isn't an cliche and conventional as what most people go for: the easy love story, both parties reciprocating as quickly and naturally as they breathe air. Those stories irk me these days in their lack of realism. The fact that Lola and Bugs' relationship seemed to start out as a hook-up and then a series of hook-ups that led to something more serious is so much more genuine.

I liked looking at Lola's hesitation, feeling guilty that she wasn't as committed. It was beautiful to see her slowly unlocking her feelings on this one particular day with "good weather for thinking."

Usually I'm not so big on original characters being inserted into the story, which I think is mostly because people use them in such a predictable (and sometimes horrifying) fashion. But you did a great job there too. Kevin helped move the story along by just being there and giving Lola more things to reflect on. I think he was that final push in her development that got her to admit those three words.

Anyway, I love this story and it was amazingly well written. The ending just makes me sigh in satisfaction. From the story itself, right down to your characterization, everything was wonderful...So it'll be on my fav list. XD Thanks for the read.

xoxo
LostLyra chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Awww, that's so adorable! LL
Mimi0204 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow, that was really, really sweet!
dragonnerd445 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Aww Such sweet Bugs/Lola fluff. Xd *squee* You're a terrific writer. You really pack an emotional punch. I actually felt myself wanting to CRY reading this.

Keep up the good work. Hurrah! XD
hio590 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Oh man, that was beautiful. Excellent diction and the way you wrote the story had me captivated till the very end. Great job!
Classic-Love chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
OHMYGAWDILOVETHIS. *Melts in pile of fluff*

This was beautiful. One of my favorite fan fics ever.

I got the wrong idea about Kevin at first. xD

BUGS AND LOLA FOREVER.
PurpleCobra247 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
This was really cute.

I just love that Bugs and Lola fluffiness! :D

This story also explains your adorable artwork on deviantART, which I've seen before I read this. Both this fanfic and your artwork are equally divine... and I really envy you.
Yvette1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
That was absolutely beautiful! Everything about it, the style of writing, words . . . beautiful!
J.C. the Wabbit chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
wow! That was sweet!

When Kevin came up though...I was like 'Lola...what the hell...Imma kick you butt..." lol

great story
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Very nice one-shot. Excellent job on the narration and description.

If replying please do it via e-mail, please and thanks.

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Aw very lovely fic and such cuteness.