Reviews for So what? I'm mad
Please make this a series!
Meow chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Ugh, I wish you'd continue this! Love it!
reddoggie chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Oh god I love this! Mainly because I feel pissed a lot of the time too on the inside. Go Wally, keep up that facade!
Geek Girl chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Hey, can you write another one cause this was epic.
Kiara Dawn chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
This would be a great story if you added on to it
empty to be deleted chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
J'onn should said something:'((( why j'onn?
Mrs. BYG chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
You know, you're the second one that I've read a story like this from today. It was actually pretty good. You should check out a story called Grimm. I just finished reading it. It's dealing with the same thing you're talking about but on somewhat deeper level. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
DO MORE!
flashIZawesome chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
in all honesty I would love to see you spin this off into a longer story. Even if you don't I love it for what it is and how you conveyed the teeth-grinding injustice there. You have angst hammered down on this one. wonderful job, you are awesome!
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Huh. Good job. Of course, now I'm pretty pissed at fictional characters...
Alice of Spades chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This is very good I would have liked more like maybe he finally blows or something OH maybe you can do a sequel - just a suggestion it's good how it is though Great job
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I wish this was more than a one-shot. :]
Anon chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Love it. It has just the right balance that Wally doesn't seem like a whiney brat, but actually has valid points... I hate the ones where you get to the end and just want to tell him to grow up, cus it's not his real character, only what the auther has twisted him into. It's really well written too.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Cool story. Great job! (poor Flash)
Artic Dragon chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I would have like you to have continued with this fanfic, it was good.