Reviews for So what? I'm mad
reddoggie chapter 1 . 5/30
Oh god I love this! Mainly because I feel pissed a lot of the time too on the inside. Go Wally, keep up that facade!
Geek Girl chapter 1 . 3/9
Hey, can you write another one cause this was epic.
Kiara Dawn chapter 1 . 3/8
This would be a great story if you added on to it
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
J'onn should said something:'((( why j'onn?
Mrs. BYG chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
You know, you're the second one that I've read a story like this from today. It was actually pretty good. You should check out a story called Grimm. I just finished reading it. It's dealing with the same thing you're talking about but on somewhat deeper level. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
flashIZawesome chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
in all honesty I would love to see you spin this off into a longer story. Even if you don't I love it for what it is and how you conveyed the teeth-grinding injustice there. You have angst hammered down on this one. wonderful job, you are awesome!
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Huh. Good job. Of course, now I'm pretty pissed at fictional characters...
Alice of Spades chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This is very good I would have liked more like maybe he finally blows or something OH maybe you can do a sequel - just a suggestion it's good how it is though Great job
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I wish this was more than a one-shot. :]
Anon chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Love it. It has just the right balance that Wally doesn't seem like a whiney brat, but actually has valid points... I hate the ones where you get to the end and just want to tell him to grow up, cus it's not his real character, only what the auther has twisted him into. It's really well written too.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Cool story. Great job! (poor Flash)
Artic Dragon chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I would have like you to have continued with this fanfic, it was good.
hrtbreaker chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I really like this. It shows the depth the character has, while showing both sides of the him. I think it would be interesting for you to do something where maybe the others run into the Flash as Wally West, where maybe they have to work with him as Wally West instead of as The Flash. And show how they react to how smart, and jaded he really is. Like they get to see the real side of him. It would also be intersting to see like him explode during a meeting, like he could not hold it in any longer, and their reaction to that.
Final Symphony chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
this, in a way, is scarily accurate. creepy, but good story