Reviews for Circles
yitiantulong chapter 1 . 4/15
This is lovely, a much better ending than canon (and more succinct!) It's written in a very dispassionate voice, very much like Rukia's mindset in this story. It resonates. Thank you for sharing!
Anayaah1611 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
To say "I love this" would be a complete understatement!
I absolutely love how you managed to capture the relationship between them so well. From part romance, to friendship and even Rukia being awkward! The setting was also beautifully described. I am totally in love with this!
Anayaah1611 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
To say "I love this" would be a complete understatement!
thousandbirds chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
shadowgirlxion chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
this was an interesting concept and i really like it! awesome job!
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Ironically, I went from the one where she decides to leave and explore the world (or at least Japan) and he asks her to stay to the one where he suggests her leaving and sounds fine with it and she chooses to stay. This was good, and I always enjoy well-written Isshin, particularly interacting with Ichigo, so that was a bonus here.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Very cute, I could so see her just kissing him to fit in.
Dude Man chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Excellent! Good story! Good choices of words! Good keeping the Bleach feel! Good keeping the characters who they are and not some stupid fantasy version! No cliche! Not too much love dovey stuff, not too little! It was great!

I wouldn't be surprised if Tite Kubo reads this and gets inspired! Good job!
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Ah, excellent. I like that your fic highlighted Rukia's strength, rather than the romance between herself and Ichigo (while still retaining some of the latter). Everyone was perfectly in character...and this pretty much made my night.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Oh Rukia. I love how strong she is but at the same time, how much Ichigo necessarily helps her as well. They're such a fabulous, strong couple together. Wonderful job as always.
staidwaters chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
gle!
nahadiba chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
im crying...coz im reading this n listening to some old song of britney...born to make u happy..omg...im crying~
giantnalgene chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Heartfelt, bittersweet, and a plot change that I enjoy reading about.

That was really good! IchiRuki FTW, hoes.

I'm sorry.

But everyone's a pervert at heart :3
VanishingSoul chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Love this.

10/10 for me.
Lain Lang chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Hey! Nice fic... yours fics just came up in hte listing and I enjoyed reading them, thanks!