Reviews for Shovels, Sand and Serious Secrets
aurevoirshosanna chapter 10 . 11/30/2009
OHMAGAWSH

where have you been Oo?

you haven't updaed in like, a gi-jillion years! WHAA *goes insane*

thankyou so much for updating I really enjoyed this chapter.

Well done *thumbs up*

-alyce x
MassiveAttack90 chapter 10 . 11/30/2009
ek BEST chapter!

haha I cant believe Zigzag saw her and didnt even realise it was her hahahaha.

please update so :D

xx
fueledbyfairydust chapter 10 . 11/30/2009
-jumps around excitedly- YAY! New chapter! Right when I saw you updated a started to cheer. My brothers reactions: o.o

-whispers- I think they're going to send me away.

ANYWAYS, wow. This made me laugh out loud. Aw, Zig is so clueless...and cute with his 'manly problems'. lmao, X is such an ass but...we all can't help but love him. Keep going, girl!

-Ziggy
Raine44354 chapter 10 . 11/30/2009
oh! that was too cute! poor Hayden!

Raine
LoveSickZombie chapter 10 . 11/30/2009
amazing like always. I wanted to laugh at some parts but I couldn't do it out loud because I read this in math class (it was a great use of my time, way better than learning, no joke) so I'm sure I looked like a retard, smiling at my computer, but it was worth it! Loved it!
hana chapter 10 . 11/30/2009
tehe very cute zigs closer to the truth but still so far awayy... It's cute how x-ray looks out for her like that
thatredheadedchick chapter 10 . 11/30/2009
That was a really good chapter! I can't wait for the next! Keep up the amazing work!

~~

X.x.X
fueledbyfairydust chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
Wow! Ohmygod, I just wasted my whole night reading when I should've been cleaning the house and it was completely worth it! God, ou have everybody's personality so precise and ZigZag is like, the hottest guy there. I am not just saying this because, but this is probably one of the best stories I've ever read! I really hope you continue this or else I will be crushed...and mad because your story made me do things I should't be doing... like reading fanfic instead of cleaning. But seriously! Update. Now. Seriously. And I think I am overusing that word but OH WELL!

UPDATE SOON! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

:D
Selina chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
LOVE! you are an excellent writer! Oftentimes with public writing sites, some stories are just really not written well. It's nice to see some real writing.
LoveAppa chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
omigosh please update soonn, i was devastated when it ended!
Unrememorable chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
Cheers, thanks for updating - I'm pretty much addicted - I have no criticisms, sorry?

Thanks once again - wonderful as usual.
a small free kiss in the dark chapter 9 . 10/5/2009
I LOVED it!Plz have the next chap up soon!
tegsquared chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
Everytime you update this story, i get a little bit happier :D
LovingBlackParadise chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
i love it cant wait till her and zigzag get together
aurevoirshosanna chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
the king of manly coolness.

rofl, i loved this chapter. you must update.

-_-