Reviews for Paybacks: Alternate
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 5/28
Both Paybacks and this one are good stories; I prefer this to the other. Thanks for sharing them.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 3/16
I liked it. Thanks for sharing.
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Great work here. I have to say I liked this version even better then the other one.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
your story is really stupid and potrayed luna as oppurtunistic bitch who manipulated the feelings of harry if i hadn't read the books i would thought she maybe belongs to some death eater family and for your information hermione didn't abandon harry but it is harry who is moaning and bitching about ron left him because maybe he was gay and married to ginny to remain close with ron
Tigris DivingHawk chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Very good alt. ending Keep up the good work
Hoppy159 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I've read both versions of this story, I like this one best. I like Hermione, she has flaws to be sure, but at the heart of it, she is a good person. Her fate in the other version was to horrid to contemplate. While from a certain point of view, it could be justified, I really feel she did not deserve it, Ron & Ginny on the other hand deserve anything they get.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Fascinating, two times a different story yet both times heavy bashing is dealt out :D just the recipients are slightly different.
Just another reason why i love Luna... honestly, who else could have made this work and look natural during all of that? :) Not to speak of giving Harry their heart during the pseudo 19 years later part and healing him after THAT kind of betrayal :)

An amazing way to mix revenge, redemption and total villianification (of Dumbles) in the same vein of narration. I liked it.
Muroshi chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I like this version much better.
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This ending is slightly better than the first one, but all the irrational character bashing gives me a headache!
starboy454 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I like this ending better
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I like this one more than the other one ;) ahaha! mainly cause I'm a Hermione fan

nice little story

keep up the great writing!
Zamia chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Good to see they all got what they deserved and deserved what they got. Good read. Cheers.

rk-writer chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I like this version better than the other one :-)

keep up the good work
PotterFrkInTx chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Wild 3-way sex! I like it alot! ;-)