Reviews for Paybacks: Alternate
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 5/28
Great work here. I have to say I liked this version even better then the other one.
your story is really stupid and potrayed luna as oppurtunistic bitch who manipulated the feelings of harry if i hadn't read the books i would thought she maybe belongs to some death eater family and for your information hermione didn't abandon harry but it is harry who is moaning and bitching about ron left him because maybe he was gay and married to ginny to remain close with ron
DracoDreams-2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Very good alt. ending Keep up the good work
Hoppy159 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I've read both versions of this story, I like this one best. I like Hermione, she has flaws to be sure, but at the heart of it, she is a good person. Her fate in the other version was to horrid to contemplate. While from a certain point of view, it could be justified, I really feel she did not deserve it, Ron & Ginny on the other hand deserve anything they get.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Fascinating, two times a different story yet both times heavy bashing is dealt out :D just the recipients are slightly different.
Just another reason why i love Luna... honestly, who else could have made this work and look natural during all of that? :) Not to speak of giving Harry their heart during the pseudo 19 years later part and healing him after THAT kind of betrayal :)

An amazing way to mix revenge, redemption and total villianification (of Dumbles) in the same vein of narration. I liked it.
Muroshi chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I like this version much better.
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This ending is slightly better than the first one, but all the irrational character bashing gives me a headache!
starboy454 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I like this ending better
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I like this one more than the other one ;) ahaha! mainly cause I'm a Hermione fan

nice little story

keep up the great writing!
Zamia chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Good to see they all got what they deserved and deserved what they got. Good read. Cheers.

rk-writer chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I like this version better than the other one :-)

keep up the good work
PotterFrkInTx chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Wild 3-way sex! I like it alot! ;-)
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
A most enjoyable story Harry/Hermione is good, Harry/Luna as it should be but Harry/Luna/Hermione is perfect.

I enjoyed the fate of the Weasleys and that both Harry and Hermione were saved from a fate worse than 1000 deaths being married to a Weasley.

I liked your use of the God and Goddess of Magic, the Dark Lord spoke of old magic during his rebirth yet not much is ever said about it.

The Potter library was a nice detail to have the Potters were an old family they should have had a big family home and a vast book collection yet nothing was said in the books or even if most of the family wealth was spend on the war as that might make sense. I always thought Albus was a Dark Lord acting like the leader of the light the old man did more harm to Harry than anyone.

I liked the ending to your story and that Luna got to be happy.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Again..another great story & again it will go into my favs & Haruna (Harry/Luna) community