Reviews for Order of the Phoenix: Reconvened
discb chapter 1 . 3/14
Please have harry put a bullet between umbitch's eyes .
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/3
great update soon
FairAris chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Excellent beginning! I hope you continue the story someday.
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
yes add Materia
iota0000 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I can't see why a Harry with so much more experience would come back and commit the same mistakes without any consideration. It's like one of those annoying stories where catastrophic or at least significant changes yield nothing but canon results.
Mick-Ann chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I love it. Update soon plz.
bookreader911 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I wish you would update this.
AnimeVamp1997 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This is so very interesting. Harry isn't superpowered, but he knows how to use the skills he has. He's definitely more dangerous. I love how you have made him into Vincent as I cannot easily find any stories like this one without going into an extensive search. The many opportunities you have created and are able to play around with is fascinating to think about since it makes it so I cannot easily guess what is going to happen next, a problem I have had with multitudes of other stories. I would love to see the continuation and eventual end of this story but it seems that this is unfortunately not going to be continued. Saying that it's disappointing would be an extreme understatement. If you read this review, even though it may be a bit lengthy, please tell me why you have discontinued this. A reason as to why such a thing happened to such a riveting first chapter was never continued would be welcome. Please continue this if you can.
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Please please please CONTINUE!
This story is awesome!
Safiiri chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I truly enjoyed reading this and sincerely hope you continue with :)
foxee-chik chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
wow! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Magic Kirby chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Well dang and just when I thought I had red all of the Harry Potter Peggy Sue stories out there I stumble upon this excellent one! A three year gap between this chapter and this date would usually scream deadfic but since you are still writing and said you probably won't work on this one too much i'll just cross my fingers and hope for another excellent chapter in the future.
crazyjim87 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I wouldn't mind reading more of this story. It looks to be very interesting. Are you planning on updating it soon?
Cherry.Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Please update soon, this is a great story!
luna sanguine chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
wow thats a long chapter but awesome