Reviews for Order of the Phoenix: Reconvened
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 1 . 3/29
please continue with your great work
MrPeaches88 chapter 1 . 1/10
Very disappointing. Started out as a great idea for a completely new "harry time travels" story only to be just have lines copied and pasted from the books. I'm actually surprise you haven't been done for copyright infringement to be honest. I read a lot of fanfiction and they usually have to have a disclaimer at either the start or the end...you may want to sort that out if you're still writing.
Anyhoo it's a good idea for a story. Maybe you should put it up for adoption and let someone else run with it
The Halfblood Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
This is really interesting, wish you would update.
MikroMan chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
This started out really promising, but there's way too much canon rehash or straight out copy of lines from the books.
NakedFury chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Sad. You brought a nice idea and quickly discarded it to regurgitate canon. Should have stopped after introducing the new character or with his future knowledge get rid of the trash quickly.
PrewalShadeX chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Awesome! Please update soon!
Philosophize chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Please don't abandon...
Angel Thera chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This is Interesting.
discb chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Please have harry put a bullet between umbitch's eyes .
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
great update soon
FairAris chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Excellent beginning! I hope you continue the story someday.
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
yes add Materia
iota0000 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I can't see why a Harry with so much more experience would come back and commit the same mistakes without any consideration. It's like one of those annoying stories where catastrophic or at least significant changes yield nothing but canon results.
Mick-Ann chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I love it. Update soon plz.
bookreader911 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I wish you would update this.