Reviews for Order of the Phoenix: Reconvened
MikroMan chapter 1 . 1/16
This started out really promising, but there's way too much canon rehash or straight out copy of lines from the books.
NakedFury chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Sad. You brought a nice idea and quickly discarded it to regurgitate canon. Should have stopped after introducing the new character or with his future knowledge get rid of the trash quickly.
PrewalShadeX chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Awesome! Please update soon!
Philosophize chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Please don't abandon...
Angel Thera chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This is Interesting.
discb chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Please have harry put a bullet between umbitch's eyes .
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
great update soon
FairAris chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Excellent beginning! I hope you continue the story someday.
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
yes add Materia
iota0000 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I can't see why a Harry with so much more experience would come back and commit the same mistakes without any consideration. It's like one of those annoying stories where catastrophic or at least significant changes yield nothing but canon results.
Mick-Ann chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I love it. Update soon plz.
bookreader911 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I wish you would update this.
AnimeVamp1997 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This is so very interesting. Harry isn't superpowered, but he knows how to use the skills he has. He's definitely more dangerous. I love how you have made him into Vincent as I cannot easily find any stories like this one without going into an extensive search. The many opportunities you have created and are able to play around with is fascinating to think about since it makes it so I cannot easily guess what is going to happen next, a problem I have had with multitudes of other stories. I would love to see the continuation and eventual end of this story but it seems that this is unfortunately not going to be continued. Saying that it's disappointing would be an extreme understatement. If you read this review, even though it may be a bit lengthy, please tell me why you have discontinued this. A reason as to why such a thing happened to such a riveting first chapter was never continued would be welcome. Please continue this if you can.
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Please please please CONTINUE!
This story is awesome!
Safiiri chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I truly enjoyed reading this and sincerely hope you continue with :)