Reviews for A Little Hair Pulling Never Hurt Anyone
Nuingarien chapter 1 . 3/16
While I certainly liked Chuck's confession that Blair was yhe most beautiful woman for him, I was hoping he would have said that he was looking because he was comparing them to her and there was just no comparison.
AliceElle chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I think you should label your stories as C & B stories, so when people look up your stories they know. I forgot how you do that, but I'm sure when you're first entering in the story and your placing the genre, rating etc it's there.

Other than that, your drabbles/one-shots are well written. They flow with the story and they're cute.

Good job.
Alakazam-Jackass chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
LMFAO. hahaha.

oh how i would LOVE to feel Chuck Bass's hair. But...even the thought of this could make Blair go send a hit man on speed dial to me. D hahahahaha. lol sorry blair.
adarabelle chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
aw. C/B classic moment. I can really see this happening. :D Chuck's habits can't just die that fast anyway.
kaesaku chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
so sweet and cute!

love it!

herovillain chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Excelent! You captured their *hopefully* future relationship perfectly. It's... so them.

Love,

Herovillain
Heavenlydoll chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
i really liked your story! chuck and blair are my favorite characters on GG!
sugargrrl22 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
that was adorable!

i must say, i love chuck's hair too

great work, i loved it!
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This was so awesome and so in character! Hahahaa, I love it when B like, physically attacks Chuck. Great job! :)
ninjasandbacon chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
i loved it!
truglasgowgal chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I really liked this :D

It was fun and cute, and totally C/B.

I loved how Blair yanked on his hair, and her thoughts beforehand about how much she loved it.

This was one of my favourite parts:

"...although all she typically wanted to do was run her fingers through it over and over again, she now had the sudden urge to grab it and yank down hard. And so she did."

Hee, I can so imagine Blair doing this - classic!

And all Chuck's comments like the S&M one, and then the back and forth with the girls he'd been checking out et al were so good too!

And the apology was so Chuck Bass; it was brilliant.

Basically, I adored this fic.

Great writing - well done :)

Can't wait to read more from you.

Steph