Reviews for His Girl Friday
tajikistan9696 chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Hmm, so it ends with Fortuneshipping, I didn't think it would end that way (not that I'm complaining). Anyway pretty good for your first fic. :D
high improbability chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
my gosh, you HAVE to continue this!
high improbability chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
this is SO goshdarn exciting!
p0o-bear chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Hey, sorry for not updating earlier! Chapter 2(Or three) was great- and I liked the Hoennshipping
high improbability chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
This chapter was kind of rushed but it was still good! I liked how you made Dawn something like a two-timer and I think that this story has a lot of potential! Update soon!
p0o-bear chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
Personally I prefer the prologue too...at least they realised their feelings for each other! But I think the kiss was a bit too rushed... still it's quite good, please update! Dun forget hoennshipping too.;)
Kuronata chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
awesome chapter! i myself liked the prolouge but im sure more great chapters are sure to come! update soon!
bananapop chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I don't like it. I love it! PLEASE UPDATE! It has my op two fave shippings- Hoennshipping and Fortuneshipping( or is it Scarfshipping in the story?)..doesnt matter which anyway..i like both. JUST update!
Kuronata chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
awesome story! this is my first time finding a story like this and i love it! update soon!