Reviews for Turn Your Head
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Heh, awesome. Was wondering how he managed all that with such a bad injury. One of the few 'it was all a dream' sequences I'll heartily endorse.
Pavid chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh my goodness, you kill me! That was fantastically hot and... A dream! Great ending(:
CreepyFangirl22 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! I was loving it the whole time, but somewhere in the back of my mind was a voice of reason going, "Simon isn't gay!" So the fact that it was Jayne's fantasy just makes it so perfect. That was thoroughly enjoyable and satisfying. :D
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Lol that was sexy and funny. Well the end anyway
thetreasure11 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
XD Rumpy pumpy? Oh, that has got to be my favorite part! So amusing, so crass, so Jayne! Kinda sad it was a dream, but that last line has me thinking it's gonna become reality if Jayne can make it. ;)
prettypaintedlady chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow, that was hot. I really love the last part, it gives you the "oh crap, we just got caught"-kind of feeling, and then it turns out to be a dream. Hearts all around. :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I don't even think I can think coherently right now. That was beautiful! And then the end, I think my heart stopped beating! Excellent!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
What a delicious dream to have. I hope it turned into reality.
ForbalaTheGreen chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Ha, that's cute. I was thinking it was a little OOC, but you sure fixed that ;)
De Ore Leonis chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
The ending was great, especially Jayne's last line.

The Simon in Jayne's dream was delightfully sneaky. I also liked Jayne being called an opportunist. There is something very appropriate in that description. Also his method of dealing with injury is so very in character.

I like your use of descriptive language. It is restrained but vivid. There is also a good flow to this piece.
animeHrmIne chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Whoa, unexpected!twist is unexpected!

Totally, completely hot. Really, really well written. your Simon and Jayne are A perfect. I bow down to your awesome.

animeHrmIne

;
ShadowAkiyah chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Argh! A dream. But a very very hot one, and very nicely written, as expected. Lovely stuff. I love what you do with this pairing.
ITookThisName chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Lmao at the end. XD Also, hooray for well-written smut!
Kos-Mos607 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009