Reviews for Confrontations
Very well done.
sunshine21409 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
cant believe i finally read this fic. I like Lucus and Bridger father son fics
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Good story but it really left some questions unanswered. How could this killer actually sound like Robert? And having plastic surgery just for one 'job'? (Or how else did he manage to look like him?) It was a good idea, but you should have thought of a way to actually explain it. It also struck me as odd that this guy would rather finish killing Lucas, since he was 'being paid for it', when it was clear that even if he succeded, he'd never make it off the ship (can't very well spend his money that way, can he?). I mean, he wasn't personally commited to killing Lucas in any way, so to me it doesn't make sense that he would sacrifice himself to do so.

Your timeline was off, too. Lucas was still 15 and you wrote that the tour had only started two and a half months ago, so how come Bridger already adopted him? That's way to fast - especially since it seemed like the adoption was at least some weeks ago. Even if the captain had found out about Lucas' past by this point, all that legal stuff should take a while.

I don't mean to make you feel bad, but I thought I should point this out. Other than that I really enjoyed it!
shadowsofpain chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
wow that story rocked! thanks!
me chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
great story. good emotions, good characterization, just a overall good job. :)
Purple Penguin chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Wow :) Two huge thumbs up, I loved it! You did an excellent job describing Lucas' emotions AND the whole father-son relationship between Lucas and Bridger. I'm glad you decided to post this story!
Kaeera chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
That was*gasps* brilliant!(
Slacker Queen chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
This was a great story! YOu did a great job with it! Keep it up! LaterZ!
Jaimi chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
That was great! Really well thought out and well written. Awesome!
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
Wow, I really liked this a lot. I love stories that portray suck a strong bond between Lucas and Bridger.