Reviews for Our Future is in Our Past
melb623 chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
Please finish this story. I want to read this when it is completed. Amazing story!
Dawn on fire chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
I love your story so far. Will you ever do something in ancient greece or rome or will you only work around when the u.s. was made
John Macmillian chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Love this story BTW did I mention that I'm studying to become a history teacher? Maybe that's why I like this story so much. Anyway please write a new chapter soon!

-John Macmillian
Reader101w chapter 12 . 12/1/2011
Cool new chapter,

Lots of action and suspense, but fortunately everything turned out well in the end.

I hope Kim and Ron can stay out of harm's way now, but I seriously doubt it.

I hope to read more on this soon.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
anon chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
Aw he thought and said Kim in her shirt and underwear was a nice view to wake up to

Aw he put his shoulder to her waist and lifted her off the ground. She shrieked as he spun her in the air a couple of times then dropped her on the bed. He plopped down beside her and before she could protest began a kiss that nearly caused her boots to pop off

Ha over his knee

That’s cool the girls dressing up for their paramours and giggling

Snowball right on her butt and aw she purred up at him, maybe he should give her spanking

Alright Ron awesome
noncynic chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
Well done. Pity that history had to be served and Tarleton escape. He deserved worse.
Sentinel103 chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
Capt like I promised last night when I was lucky enough to get hold of you here is the review and it's good to see you back.

Sometimes its fun having a little time to yourself you know.

Looks like Shego and Dr...I mean uh Squire Lipsky are gonna see a mad monkey eventually, though I think Kim might want to dish out some smack down of her own. Kim and Ron made the best of their imposed sitch and it turned out fine in the end.

So tons of action.

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving and I'm even more glad that things are going well.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Katsumara chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
Nicely done here, Captain and I hope you also had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Well.. I suppose you did, actually. Either way.. keep up the great work! :D
Quathis chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
Kim and Ron certainly have a knack for getting into trouble, or maybe its that trouble has a Team Possible Radar built in. Either way, they also have a knack for taking care of trouble, and Ron's ninja/Zorro stunts made for good reading. Though it does look like Ron and Kim might want to get her trained up a bit better in swordplay. Good tension, drama, and action this chapter. Until next time.
readerjunkie chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
Great work on the chapter captain,can't wait to see more.
Yamal chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
Chapter enjoyed, indeed. I'm glad you are doing better and I'm still hoping for you to complete some of those unfinished works, hehe. I'm selfish that way. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work, captain. _
CajunBear73 chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
Close call from Tories, Spies and Tarleton. Ron's weirdar really saved the day. Kim's was also going off, but never got the chance to kick in with that deck stacked against her.

Nice to have a MMP powered ninja on your side when conspiracies are so fluid.

CB73

PS: Congrats on the turn of good fortune there. Glad to see things going well. Happy Thanksgiving to y'all too.
TexasDad chapter 12 . 11/25/2011
A great read as always. Thanksgiving is now complete as I received a new chapter to read. All the best to you and yours.

Steve
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
i just read both Tunnel Vision and this story, and i gotta say i love them both! i hope to read more soon, and Tarleton does NOT get his hands on those two.

L8r

SAT
raveman2 chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
You I like the idea of Shego and Drakken messing with Kim's parents. Like what happened in Back to the Future; Anna falls for Ron in her teenage years. Now that would be great be a great arc in the story. Looking forward to reading more, keep it up.