Reviews for Our Future is in Our Past
Guest chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
noncynic chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
Well, if this is the finale, then it's a story nicely finished. Have enjoyed reading it, and no comments from me about the lengthy gap. THAT would really be calling the kettle black. Hope you continue to write as long as you have an audience, and with the same care for detail you had here.
Quathis chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
A good chapter, especially seeing Shego and Drakken getting the bad taste of time travel. Guess they got tired of the lack of luxury in it. Kim and Ron are trouble magnets but make up for it with being able to get out of trouble about as well as they get into it. Liked how the soldiers reacted to Ron's rescue of Kim. Until next time.
ajw1970 chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
sir i am glad to see you put this story to bed some if not totaly. life does get in the way and well live and learn
FFT
AJW1970

PS thanks for finishing it for us readers
AJW1970
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
A bit of history comes alive, in this realm, with additional characters in the mix.

But the mission to capture Shego and Drakken, and that machine, continues.

Wonder what James Possible will think once Kim fills him in about Col. Possible's side-mission with his daughter and her would-be suitor...

CB73
John Macmillian chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Good Chapter maybe I should commision Hotrod2001 on DA for some pictures for the story.
Scarlet Housecarl chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
Hello. I was going through my favorites list and started rereading this series. I know it's been about six years now, but I couldn't help but wonder if you were ever going to finish it? At any rate, excellent series.
melb623 chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
Please finish this story. I want to read this when it is completed. Amazing story!
Dawn on fire chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
I love your story so far. Will you ever do something in ancient greece or rome or will you only work around when the u.s. was made
John Macmillian chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Love this story BTW did I mention that I'm studying to become a history teacher? Maybe that's why I like this story so much. Anyway please write a new chapter soon!

-John Macmillian
Reader101w chapter 12 . 12/1/2011
Cool new chapter,

Lots of action and suspense, but fortunately everything turned out well in the end.

I hope Kim and Ron can stay out of harm's way now, but I seriously doubt it.

I hope to read more on this soon.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
anon chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
Aw he thought and said Kim in her shirt and underwear was a nice view to wake up to

Aw he put his shoulder to her waist and lifted her off the ground. She shrieked as he spun her in the air a couple of times then dropped her on the bed. He plopped down beside her and before she could protest began a kiss that nearly caused her boots to pop off

Ha over his knee

That’s cool the girls dressing up for their paramours and giggling

Snowball right on her butt and aw she purred up at him, maybe he should give her spanking

Alright Ron awesome
noncynic chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
Well done. Pity that history had to be served and Tarleton escape. He deserved worse.
Sentinel103 chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
Capt like I promised last night when I was lucky enough to get hold of you here is the review and it's good to see you back.

Sometimes its fun having a little time to yourself you know.

Looks like Shego and Dr...I mean uh Squire Lipsky are gonna see a mad monkey eventually, though I think Kim might want to dish out some smack down of her own. Kim and Ron made the best of their imposed sitch and it turned out fine in the end.

So tons of action.

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving and I'm even more glad that things are going well.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Katsumara chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
Nicely done here, Captain and I hope you also had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Well.. I suppose you did, actually. Either way.. keep up the great work! :D