Reviews for The Beginning Again
Okumura Hikari chapter 10 . 1/25
I really like this story, and I hope Sakura can change sasukes resolve in the end! Please update soon I would love to read more XD
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Wonderful XDD first time in actually seeing a trash can in a show-based (not AU) fanfic! XD haha AWESOME.
Haru chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Staring at her back. Ahhh that line.
Haru chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Oh crap. He knows.
MadScientist14159 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
My thoughts so far:

The characters apart from Sakura don't seem too OOC.

Sakura seems mentally and emotionally unstable.

Sakura doesn't seem any more competent than she was in early shippuden, certainly not as competent as a jonin.

People seem to be working out that Sakura is from the future far too quickly. It hasn't happened yet, but they're jumping straight to the correct answers and not making any mistakes. And what's more they're jumping to the correct answers quickly.

Sakura doesn't seem to be using her knowledge of the future.

It doesn't feel like a Peggy sue fic. It feels like a really slow prologue to a darkfic.

I like your writing style.
Koomahana chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
to bad! I liked this story! i was actually waiting for the next chapter!
midnightwolf chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
I hag read 'after the fall' and I don't see why u rewrote this but they are both good fics I hope u should keep up with them;D
Darkmikoangel12 chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
Hay u betta finish this up its really great I want MORE lol please update

Chow
T.P
Ja ne!
hama431 chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
update
MBScavenger1498 chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Actually, I think you got Sasuke pretty well here. He's introverted and combat-minded but also very lonely even if he won't admit it to anyone (including himself).
This is good so far. I'll get back to you if i find something else interesting enough to comment on.
hga chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
I don't like writers who beg, but your implicit question about the action scene needs an answer: it's actually very good. In this style, of course, of showing it from the viewpoint of others (although switching viewpoints so quickly is bad form), especially the stunned Sasuke.
hga chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
Hmmm, and here I thought that the "dark, weird" stalker girl had wigged out and was 'accidentally' trying to remove unheard of before competition (canon, after all, is silent on what Hinata might do if Naruto seems to be getting affection returned).

Still a good story, even if you're rewriting it. I'll save more detailed comments, if any, for the rewrite.
Wolfsbane-Nin chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
This wasn't half bad - it was pretty good! :3

- RIGHT! Off to read the REWRITE ! X3 Ja ne ~
DEE chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
amazing please finish
nini 98 chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
this fic is so a 100% ausome ! Oh, and i also read after the fall and i like it but , from my point of view i think that the begining again is really better , and i'm really getting my hopes up for reading the next chapter :) i absolutely love it , and i wish that u don't put in mind not completing it :) pls *gives puppy dog eyes *