Reviews for Hogwarts, Matchmaker
giada chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
I already love it even if I'm not sure you'll ever finish it.

Oh well. I only wanted to add to your reviews:)
MoonShadowAMR chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
lovely story. Looking forward to next chapter.
Buffalochip chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
This is hilarious! Why have you not finished it yet? Please write more (especially if Dumbledore calls Severus an odd duck again.) I have been laughing my head off each chapter and I have to see what happens next!
Luna de Papel chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Well, it's been long enough to presume this story has been abandoned, but I thought I'd let you know it's still a great read, and I hope to find out how you were going to resolve the situation.
Draco lover 91 chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
awww man it was just getting to the good part :(
inarastarte chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
This is such a wonderful story, I am rather sad that you didn't finish it.
Kerrald x chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Dude, Come on! You can't leave it there for an indefinite amount of time! :O I was thoroughly enjoying this and want to know what happens next! Please update soon! Cliffhangers never really worked for me :( x
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
MORE!
IHeartEyeCandy chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
This story is completely amazing! lol! i have been laughing so hard that my parents started to think im going mad. So update soon. i know you havent in quite a while but i really hope my review will give you the want to update again... XD
JarODirt chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
Haha I love your story!
nomdeplume30 chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
Snape checking closets was one if the funniest things I've read! Awesome. :) this story is great fun and I sincerely hope that you plan to continue. Putting you on alert with high hopes!
linda chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
I have just read your story and found that I just love it I hope how ever you have not abandoned it I hope you will update soon
GLoW91 chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
update soon please

i miss this
severus49 chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
I snorted when I read that Severus was going to chastise Albus for inviting Gobstones to the wedding! The most ironic thing was that Severus wasn't mad at Hermione, wasn't running away from the wedding - he was only upset at Albus!

I hope you see fit to update this story soon, it's what the old-timers call "a hoot!"
TXJ chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
Poor Snape. And what happens if/when he finds out it was a dare? Please up date soon!