Reviews for Hogwarts, Matchmaker
more please
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 9/13
So Awsome
giada chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
I already love it even if I'm not sure you'll ever finish it.

Oh well. I only wanted to add to your reviews:)
MoonShadowAMR chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
lovely story. Looking forward to next chapter.
Buffalochip chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
This is hilarious! Why have you not finished it yet? Please write more (especially if Dumbledore calls Severus an odd duck again.) I have been laughing my head off each chapter and I have to see what happens next!
Luna de Papel chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Well, it's been long enough to presume this story has been abandoned, but I thought I'd let you know it's still a great read, and I hope to find out how you were going to resolve the situation.
Draco lover 91 chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
awww man it was just getting to the good part :(
inarastarte chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
This is such a wonderful story, I am rather sad that you didn't finish it.
Kerrald x chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Dude, Come on! You can't leave it there for an indefinite amount of time! :O I was thoroughly enjoying this and want to know what happens next! Please update soon! Cliffhangers never really worked for me :( x
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
MORE!
IHeartEyeCandy chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
This story is completely amazing! lol! i have been laughing so hard that my parents started to think im going mad. So update soon. i know you havent in quite a while but i really hope my review will give you the want to update again... XD
JarODirt chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
Haha I love your story!
nomdeplume30 chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
Snape checking closets was one if the funniest things I've read! Awesome. :) this story is great fun and I sincerely hope that you plan to continue. Putting you on alert with high hopes!
linda chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
I have just read your story and found that I just love it I hope how ever you have not abandoned it I hope you will update soon
GLoW91 chapter 9 . 4/2/2011