Reviews for Still Waters
NightShadow131 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Ah, man, poor Sammy! No joke about trying to go for the record of worst week! First food poisoning, then getting shot, and then almost eaten alive - after getting punctured by the snake's fangs! Geez. At least they're going to Bobby's and don't have to sleep in the car... If that's really any consolation to Sam. xD I am definitely glad that John decided to take Bobby up on his offer. It would have been terrible for Sam to have to recover, especially from the types of wounds he has, holed up in the backseat of the Impala... Way to save the day... days, Bobby! :D
I really liked how you had John tell Sammy that he highly doubted that the mystery snake dude got the drop on him. I enjoy reading your John, even though I do still prefer fics with just Sam and Dean. Dean's way more protective without their dad around and I love that about him. :D You also did a great job with all conversations, and making Dean and Sam younger, but not too young.
I am curious about that snake-dude, kinda like a naga... Good thing they were so close to Bobby. Once again. xDD It was definitely an interesting idea. And I like how Dean was so angry at the guy for shooting Sam; also Dean's satisfaction, especially at the end for hackin' up the snake. Sammy's 'ow', lol. Too funny.
Love the ending. :D You never disappoint.
SayLo chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Good fic
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Awesome story. I loved the child snake thing and the big snake thing. Please keep up the great work.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Great story. I do not know how I missed this one. Please keep up the great work chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
A really great fic. Each Winchester so in character and believable, an awesome dose of injured Sam and at great MOTW. Loved it :)
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Kudos for remembering that as teenagers, Sam and Dean wouldn't have cell phones yet. I smirk everytime I see the younguns pull out the cells on here. Kinda funny.

And holy crap! Sam was down a snake's throat. Holy crap! I swear I could happily spend the day just reading all of Phx stories.
Gohanzgirl chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
Absolutely loved this! wonderful writing!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Holy..! Loved...
Rachelly chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
Awesome fic! What a treat to find this one! I abslutely love the way you wrote John, Dean, and Sam. Each character was spot on! Loved John's out orders/directions, strategizing when going to help Sam, the fatherly desperation to save his youngest...all fantastic. Loved Dean, too. He is such a great big bro here from his teasing banter, to his protectiveness, his determination to save his little bro, help his sibling, and his anger and disgust that Sam had been shot, let alone attacked...all the wonderful big bro Dean we love from season 1! And finally Sammy...such limpness, such vulnerability, so sweet, so real. Your characterization of the Winchester men was awesome!

On top of all that...the story/plot was so interesting too! I couldn't read fast enough...from the second Sam encountered trouble, through the desperate rush through the woods of John and Dean in a panic to get to Sam in time, to the battle, the rescue, and the assessment of Sam's condition...the action was fantastic.

Also loved the little touches of brotherliness...Dean hopping in the back of the Impala to receive his injured brother, etc.

Great read! Thanks for sharing your creative writing genius with us!
spnMom chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
I loved this story. My thanks go to Raven524 for inspiring it. I just love Sammy under duress and this was great... kind of creepy (which is perfect)... and really entertaining, Thanks Phx!
tanpopo no hana chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
Great story! I like that you didn't actually explain what that thing was... there must have been more than one occasion when they didn't find out what it was they killed.

And what awesome limpness :D Poor Snake-snack-Sam...

Thanks for sharing!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Oh, mean cliffy... good thing this is already completed :D

Really awesome so far. Sammy vs. evil water snake \o/
skag trendy chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Great ending here, thoroughly enjoyed the whole story in fact.

Well done mate.

Kind regards,

FigureInTheAshtray chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
Aww, Bobby made an appearance, yay! Sweet ending to a nice little story, just what I needed to cheer me up before heading off to work.

Ms Hobgoblin chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
Cool story!

Really enjoyed reading it, and as always looking forward to reading more of your work (both Supernatural and the Hardy boys!)

Hob x