Reviews for Breaking Up, Messing Up, Growing Up
outside the crayon box chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
ur a really good writer. like, ur hilarious, but u getting serious at the right time. i, like, wanna quote this someday. :D
outside the crayon box chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
A narcissist? LOL
outside the crayon box chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Ur an amazing writer! I luv this story.
finding-forever chapter 16 . 1/20/2010
aw, this was so amazing. i, for some strange reason, loved the ending which almost seemed unrequited. hmm, strange. anywho, this was FABULOUS. i can't get over it's awesomeness.

definitely faving!

olivia- adrian

HAHAHA! I DECODED IT!

D
clouds of nothing chapter 16 . 1/2/2009
I feel bad for Kemp. This series is going on my favorites- it was so good. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Now I'm off to look at the sequel!
clouds of nothing chapter 15 . 1/2/2009
Alicia and Nina are going clubbing LMAO

Hmm, maybe Krosh will exist after all.
clouds of nothing chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
I'm starting to think that Kristen needs anger management counseling. :/ but I guess I'd be mad too if someone said that after all the rumors. Not enough to kick a soccer ball at them, though.
clouds of nothing chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
I feel bad for everyone else, but I have to say... my favorite character in this is Olivia. She's just so evil. I love it.
clouds of nothing chapter 12 . 1/2/2009
Normally I love Clairington, and I still like it in this one, but its lessened by the fact that Claire bugs me in this. Oh well, nice chapter!
clouds of nothing chapter 11 . 1/2/2009
Somebody just found out that she's pregnant... Great chapter.
clouds of nothing chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
Olivia is very sneaky. xD at Cookie's-N-Cream.
clouds of nothing chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
Loved x10 the ending. Just wish that it was Claire getting a latte spilled on her.
clouds of nothing chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
Ha-ha-ha-ha to Claire. I don't like her much in this flick and I LOVE that she had to find out the hard way.
clouds of nothing chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
*snickers into palm* Heart the list at the beginning. I laughed out loud when I read it... which of course made my mom look at me like I was crazy. :/ Claire stupid. Majorly stupid.