Reviews for That's How It's Done
IdOnTwAnTyOuToSeEmEcRy chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
this is like one giant ROFLCOPTER. Cuddy being bashed is always amazing... :D hehehe... Hilson is the best! :P
xXWriteXMeXAXStoryXx chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
aww, how adorable! So cute and fluffy. AND ZOMG, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY SOUL ON EARTH WHO WAS ALREADY THINKING ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS... it's really cute!
Jedi Master Max Jinn chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Aww! Very cute, and I can imagine House doing something like that!

When is the premiere for Season Five? I'm in the UK so it may be longer for me, but when is it for you?
Bjafi chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
D'aw! I really dislike christmas fics usually, but this was so cute :)

I love the way you write them together!

AND OMG SEASON FIVE
TheDemonShadow chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
House/Wilson love is perfect for all year round! XD Loved this oneshot! Jealous/Possessive!House is one of my favorites.
FlamesofaPheonix chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Very, very good. And incredibly cute!

Flames
Paige and the Loquacious Table chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Yes, Yes, and THRICE Yes!
JewelValentine chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
It is far too early to be thinking Christmas-ey thoughts, but I'll forgive that on account of the mountains of adorableness you've managed to pack into this story.

You're amazing.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
haha! I love House/Wilson slash fanfic. I really want to see that pairing in the shows. We all can hope huh? :)
Ten.For.A.Ten chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
LMAO this was hilarious and I absolutely LOVE Hilson! I loved this line to bits:

“Cuddy and the hideously wrinkly balding man from floor two were accidentally stuck underneath it an hour ago. And I just happened to be there to oversee it.”

ROFL! Faved! Youre so cool, Julie!
Myra2003 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I'm secretly a part House/Cameron and House/ Wilson shipper. I'm so glad you posted and this definitely would get people in the spirit. I hope to read some more of your stories because I loved it! Great idea.

Myra