Reviews for Brand New Huey
Gulpie Merp chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This chapter is soo long xD, but I read it all lol. I luv this story.
yasmine chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Make the last one longer please
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
I love u so much thanks thanks thanks
Future Comedian chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
awwwwwww
Future Comedian chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Hey what can i say, damn!
Whatever chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
LOOOOOOOOOVE the stor so PWEEEEAAAAASE UPDATE SOON

ANYWAYS I WAS LIKE Meow and my cat was like oh yah well i know you did

Then I was like meow meow and tried to paw him to death and he had the nerve

To pimp slap me ANYWAY LATER
sister sister chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
good job of the story!keep p the good work
Agent X13 chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
i really like your story shit it wuz so gud i read it twice i hope you continue but if not then dats cool but is the oil huey made real or did you make it up? anyway nice story
xXMissJanuary1996Xx chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
I love this story. I read it awhile ago, but decided to come back. Please update!
MissG2020 chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
This story is awesome.I cant wait 2 read the is...if

ur doin the u arent then its ok.U got real .
KrisB.723 chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
still good
KrisB.723 chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
I LOVE ur story and don't stop writing it. Read mine, its called "This is my Best Friend...Right?" Tell me what you think.
TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
This chapter was interesting, I think the ending was amazing. The only thing that made a question mark appear above my head is why did Jazmine not cry when Huey first entered? She was being bashful about her bosom showing but yet we talkin about a black man (I know what we are packin LOL) shatters her innocence and she wants more? LOL it's your story gurl, so it your rules. I'm STILL lovin it! BOONDOCKS FANFICTION U-P!
TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This new Huey is different from the Huey we know and love. But this is the kind of Huey that I could see becoming a reality. Like how he acted during his pre-teen years was simply a phase and now he's become a man. He's being normal and not different. I like that.
VongolaDecima chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
DAMN!DAMMN!DAMN! that's the shizit right there!