Reviews for Love among friends
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
wow
Jade chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Huey and jazmine always loved each last night they couldn't move one went to the doctor just to make sure she dint catch she did...The doctor said that she was I can't be pregnet I mean am not ready to have kids sorry I beet you'll be a great u atleast tell me if it's a boy or girl?sure...Uhhhm it's a girl congratulations!Thanks she said din't really want to tell Huey yet but she had no he already knew because,how sick she was and,getting angry for no Huey I have some good news!Huey came out the room shirtless and with boxers ,he said am !When,were,by who?uhm u dummy.I just went to the doctor said a little pissed off because what he well what is it a boy or a girl!he said soo excited.A girl!Really awsome he said sad. Your not happy she said.I am it's just I really wanted a said really pissed off. Oh am should we get married when the baby is born?he said I don't know she said we have a BABY!Huey said so CRAZY jazmine said while laughing...!
wow-derful chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
That was a really good story but it would be easier to read if you space the paragraphs out
jayjazz chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
It was crazy good read
JOJO chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Absolutely loved it! well, not the part where she slapped him and he bruised her wrist, but the lemon was HOT! Great Job! only issue is the spacing but otherwise good.
Sodakandy chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I loved this story! I liked the part when Hueys mom was talking to him but I have to be honest here, the last part was pretty disturbing
enjoyable chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
cool
enjoyed it chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
it was cute i lv diz couple!
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
The lemon was dirty. I'm so glad it was fluffy. I would've left if Huey did what he did to her to me, but that would've ruined the plot. Great one-shot.
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I was a good story, especially when Huey spoke to this Mom, but it was a little too OCC for me, especially when the last paragraph came. I mean, i couldn't hardly understand it, I was having a troubled time reading all tha paragraphs at once. Other than that...good story. Check out mine's its called "What I Would do for You" and tell your friends about it.

Love ya,

Koki
Jazzibel34 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I loved that you rock my socks wit your jaz/huey fics keep writin on Brand new huey i really like it. ttfn.
Keshawna18 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
REALLY REALLY GOOD KEEP IT UP GOOD JOB CONTINUE PLEASE
DarkPhoenixSaga chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
NO offense to you or your writing this is my opinion, but the story is way too fast, I know you did say it is ooc and I can see that, but you hardly described other things, it was mostly dialogue throughout the fanfic and not much of a plot.
SwagSammich78 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Oh. my. god.

Erm, great one shot, but the paragraphs and non seperated dialogue...not so much. But despite the OOCness and the format it was AWESOME! I seriously laughed my ass off through this whole thing.

Good job.

-Kelsey
TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This started off really nice, seemed like your typical Huey/Jaz story, I really liked the part where Huey spoke to his mom...and then it went crazy when Jazzy noticed the lump in Huey's pants. It was entertaining but very OOC...but it was still a good read. Made me ROFL...

_