Reviews for Artemis Fowl and the Hogwarts Incident
anne chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
awsome, cool, smiley face, i also broke my keyboard so no real review (onscreen keyboards are gross)
CloudyDream chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
I loved this. If you every come back to the story, I'll be waiting :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
of course slytherin! arty is the most slytherin fictional character ever(other than opal koboi...he loses points for loyalty to friends...)...but he is more slytherin than any other hp character including voldemort...who really is an arrogant and insane fool not worthy of his lineage...
PandaRox chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
PandaRox chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Update! It has been 3 years!
Insanity NPO chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
And you lost me...
Anyway, are you planning in continuing this story? Would it be possible for you to hand it off to someone to continue it if you no longer have interest?
Insanity NPO chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Good chapter but like most people you seem to have taken liberties with the timeline of the story. I knew this would be a problem since artemis Fowl is relatively modern where as harry potter takes place in the 80s. However the references take that a bit further.
Insanity NPO chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
This was perfect, totally what I think Artemis would have done. I want to see how his grasp of magics is however.
Insanity NPO chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Excellent chapter. I actually though he was going in ravenclaw of huddle puff cause the hat was going to spite him. I do want to see this battle between him and Malloy. Also, why Blaise?
Insanity NPO chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Oh joy, this is a really great story. I think you have Artemis' character pegged in this situation, however I looked at the last edit and saw it was several years ago. I repectfully request you start this story back up again.
Insanity NPO chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
OMG plotsezes. I love me some plotsezes. They taste like a frost horchata for my brains. Im liking this story. It's a really good idea. Not sure I like the part where foaly an all of a sudden find the wizards though.
Insanity NPO chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I've only read one chapter an I already love this. As I see it, it's all down here for hogwarts. By the end of this fic I predict arty will either have Dumbledores job or he will have logic bombed voldy and taken over the government. I hope this story didn't die.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Based on the new-ish information on Pottermore I'd say that coincidentally English oak actually fits Artemis pretty well. Artemis certainly takes a level in loyalty over the course of the series, which is one of the main characteristics of English oak-owners. Also, the whole thing about oak being King of the Forest from the winter solstice until the summer solstice, when the role is switched with holly, fits extremely well - it is kind of putting him on equal footing with Holly as king (while Artemis is clearly Holly's (and everybody else's) intellectual superior, it's undeniable that he learns a lot from her over the series).

Please excuse my ridiculously in-depth analysis. Anyway, TV Tropes brought me here, and I'm enjoying this so far! :)
Sachmis chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
This is great (minus chapter 7), I mean really great! I love the references to 'muggle' society, Artemis is saying things I've wanted said for ages! I really hope you continue, this is just so good!
Tabbyprincess chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Please update this story! It's brilliant, I love it! You've gotten Artemis's character really well, and I love the way you've made Slytherin house! The only criticism I can give is that there are typos here and there, but aside from that, it's perfect! Please, please, please don't abandon it!