Reviews for Something Different
RambunctiousRocker chapter 6 . 6/11
I hope you're not done with this story...
Kit chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
It's been a few years since you last updated but I saw you still write on this site, and you wrote there's only 2 more chapters, is there any chance you'll put them and finish the story? it was great so far...
Misty Blue chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Oh, if those two chappies left are as full of Romy goodness as these ones are, then no complaints here! Oh, wow! Unique, lovely role-reversal! Very well done, indeed! You have got to continue this! Please? Great job!
Linasink chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
you never finished!
Crazyjess09 chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
i really hope that u update this one please its really good
Merr2 chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
pdate soon please! It's so great seeing Rogue play the confident, sexual one for once...woot woot I LOVE this fic!
Merr2 chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
I love this story so freaking much...always have. It's just like the title: something different. Keep it up!
little-miss-irate chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
gr!you're really startin to drive me up the wall with this unbearably long wait. it's been close to four months now, update already! (sorry if i'm comin off a little condescending, but i'm not a patient girl.)
juniper294 chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
This is an amazing story! I love the power switch. ) Update soon!
silver meerkat chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
I love your flirtatious rogue and demure, metal remy. you've got some great lines that had me burst out laughting. hope you continue and can't wait to read the last chapters.
SilverWolf77 chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
That's so cool how you switched their powers!

I would love to see how you finish this up11

41eugoR chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
Looks like Rogue’s unconsciously taking on blonde guys even Magneto o.0 Anxious to see what Remy and Rogue do to each other :-) so update ASAP!
X-men-X chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
I just read all 6 chapters. This is a good story keep it up. So theres only 2 chapters left then ur going to end the story? I hope that theres way more chapters to wright for this story. Im gana put this in my fav and alert list so ill be waiting for the next chapter. So update ill be waiting.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
I loved the update! The steamy cat and mouse game that Rogue and Remy are playing is hilarious!
Fostersb chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
I love that you have reversed the roles, I can;t wait to see the part when Rogue gets her Remy!