Reviews for Silence Is Golden
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
#tears falling

#smiling genuine fondly

#softly chuckles

...this is... Too Awesome...! :')

Very Awesome... And Totally Amazingly Sweet...!

Very Heart-warming...!

I laugh at this:
" What are those two doing? They've been staring at each other for two minutes straight without saying anything ..."

They used Telepathy! XD

I Love it!

So much!

Your describe it made it all perfect...!

Silent interaction with just used eyes contact between Zoro and Luffy is AWESOME!
deadhemoglobin chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
So perfect. I think you have cited almost all (because there are just a lot) of the most important Luffy/Zoro moments. I'm crying XD
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
All I could give to this well-written fic is this smiley
PS: Don't get confused. That brat, koyuki sulked at us so we kinda decided to replace her until we can make it up. See ya.
Lyneel chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
excellent and truly amazing. very well done
Renn chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
LOVED this. To me, you really captured them. Also, I had completely forgotten about that moment with Baggy's crew! You made me want to re-read it all! :)
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
So cool! And so true! hahah they do have a slient communication between them )

Loved it! You should continue with the most recent chapters ;)

Yuu13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This was awesome! I've read so many of your awesome stories! Now I'm definiately going to add you to my favorite authors. Though, I should've done that the first time I read one of your stories. This really moved me and great job~ Thanks :DD
inermis chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Thanks! Many wonderful memories... I had forgotten all about Skypiea, but now I remember Luffy's voice when he found his wounded nakama: "Zoro was here. How can this happen?" or something like that.

Best captain & swordsman team ever!
bestlemongreen chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I've always wanted to read a good fic about Zoro and Luffy, about their mutual understanding, their respects for each others, their feelings and how important they're to each others. Without yaoi. This is just what I'm looking for if a bit short. Tnahks for sharing such a wonderful story!
cy-grl chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Beautiful. Genius:)
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Wow. This was an amazing read, honestly I don't know what else to say other than thanks for writing! _
TheSilverCircle chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I just love the camaraderie between these two!

Great little fic; you captured their personalities beautifully :)
Raphie114 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
you're so good at keeping every one in character

and this story is well written

I liked the one with bellamy and the last one alot .

Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Woah, read that on a whim, found a favorite. Excellent nakama-ship writing. Thoughts are in character, good detail and emotion. Thanks for the read! _
just a rambling romantic chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
... There's not much else to say except here is my heart. You can totally have it, yo. 3