Reviews for Ducks Fly Together
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
GOOD LUCK with CHARLIE!
I fell off my chair laughing!
Snickers and Birdly chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
hell i'd walk around in a sports bra and boxers if i wanted too. my brudda and his friends are often around when i am and i dont care. i like krysta keep it up.
EmeraldGreyClouds chapter 10 . 10/31/2008
aw such a cute fic, i love the mixed signals dean alot.
cloakedauthor21 chapter 10 . 10/28/2008
i liked it, but i wish that it hadn't ended there. there's so much more that can happen.

cloakedauthor
SPNAngel16 chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
plz, plz, plz, plz, plz do a sequal! I deffinatly want to know what happened to the team and everything.
awtr101fan chapter 10 . 9/29/2008
wow. such a cute ending. i really luv the part where portman tells charlie "she's mine" & charlie says the same thing about adam :) a sequel? totally! i'd personally luv 2 c where they go from here :) keep wiiting. ur good at it.

-erica
Beck4409 chapter 10 . 9/29/2008
SO good! I am glad you finally updated! I would personally love if you made a sequal...so go for it! :)
jennied chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
Love it love it love it!

Aww Charlie and Adam!

Portman and Krysta hehe!

Can't wait for more!
awtr101fan chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
fulton's the best. i just luv the way he told her 2 do what she told adam 2 do. hope things work out 4 her & portman. can't wait 4 another chapter
SPNAngel16 chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
Cant wait to read the next chapter
The Letter Z chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
ok...lets see...[evil laugh]...

i love Krysta...she kicks ass...but there was something she said that made me laugh for a good 7 minutes..."I dont like humans"...i was like, where have i heard that before?

i think banksie and conway are funy and krysta's oblivious...and i like it!

hehehe

hohoho

and a bucket of fries!
jennied chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
Ok Adam and Charlie... so im hooked - i love this pair )

And this chapter was *sigh* fantastic, i loved them hooking up!

I also really like your non Duck character... great job!

I look forward to reading more )
Beck4409 chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
I really like this story! Update soon!
vanilla bear chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
gotta say i thought this story was going to scream Mary-Sue, but it proved me wrong. I really enjoy it so far! I hope Adam and Charlie end up together, I'm such a fan girl for them. Please continue asap!