Reviews for V.I.P. Meets Angel Investigations
SNdReAmer chapter 2 . 2/19/2003

In different languages and slangs.

TheThornBird chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Hi Angel, guess who. Great story you have there, and I think you're the only one who knows how to use the phase dark champagne red in such an exotic manner. Please update asap.I'll be waiting...
Slayer3 chapter 2 . 10/31/2002
Great story!is the whole invinsible thing like the Assention with the Mayor? You know where the Mayor did all that stuff with the eating demony stuff, and then he became invinsible, as part of the whole Assecention thing? is that what you're talking about...The whole thing with Nikki not liking Jessica and the whole demon thing, was great..too bad Angel couldnt come with them, cause all he would have to do is vamp out, then she would've believed her..

Keep writing..:)

"I'm insane whats HIS excuse"-Spike
Intersection chapter 1 . 10/25/2002

Especially if Val hits on Angel!
the Great Northern Lost Moose chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Hey, no flames allowed! This is a fan fiction site, and the whole point of fan fiction is that it is all your own ideas. It doesn't matter how "probable" the idea is... fan fiction comes out of the heads of the fans, and the more creative the plot the better. If whoever wrote that review doesn't like this fic, they should write one that they think is better instead of insulting yours.

I hapen to find this interesting, so I send my encouragement...keep it up!
YellowTrumpets chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
HEY! Don't listen to that nasty flamer person. I don't see he/she writing anything better! I liked it!
Abhi Kumar chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
I'll be real honest. This story was a piece of offense. I'm just telling you what I feel. All of sudden, vampires and demons burst in the VIP HQ: THe world famous bodyguard agency. Pretty creative but extremely dumb, as well...
sugarcookies chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
good story, but are you going to continue? it would be good because even i think it and im obbsessed with nikki and johnny. do u think they could be together if you continue?
wahinetoa chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Ooohhh, Bravo! Love Jess. Could I ask for a lill' more Maxine please? Maybe a Maxine/Angel tryst? Hot chacha! Keep going, they're my fave shows too. )
The JohnLocked Whovian chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
More Please!NOW!
Slayer3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
I like your story..but i have to point out certain errors.. I think your story is good, but as an avid watcher of Angel since season four, and a avid watcher of Buffy the Vampire Slayer since season five, i feel that i can give you some insight...First of all i dont know when your story takes place in terms of timelines...Buffys 'death' took place during the end of season five, but she was resurected by Willows spell...And Angel son (not )daughter was recently born this season..The battle you're talking about was it the one with Glory? Because Angel was off on in the Karatos dimentiontrying to save Cordelia...You also, i guess dont know that Angels baby is a boy, the mother being Darla(i dont know how that happend. something about a prophcey or something) not buffy.. angel and buffy cant get together b/c he is cursed with soul and anytime he gets intimate with anyone vampire or not, he turns into Angeleous the nasty demon vampire. So therefore buffy and angel can never be...Second of all Buffy is not dead, she was resurected by willows spell, in the season six premiere entitled baraganing parts 1 and 2.

Thirdly you i guess dont know that while Angel and Cordelia and Weasley and Gunn(who i believe has been part of the team for a while now), they rescued a human girl named Fred from slavery in that demention..Fourthly since angel doesnt have a daughter, and beacuse the of the fact that as far as we know the child is still young i dont think Quick or Johnny would intereseted in it..

Other than that its a great story, I'm sorry if i keep over analyzing things,but i just want everything i write to be accurate and fit in some timeline... I appologize for the long review but i felt the need to write it...

if theres anything you want to know about angel or buffy just email me , i would be glad to answer any questions you have about either show :)
LiLHeatherD chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
are u ever goena finish? please do! im going crazy wating for the next chapter!
archerlupin003 chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
The Best! I love your writing style! Please continue! I

also wish you would continue your BB fics esp. Tears of a Raven!

Hope you will!
mellie chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
I loved the story. You rock.
Heather chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
I liked it keep going please! so i take it there is nothing going on between Nikki/Johnny?im glad u wrote the storie we need somemore.