Reviews for No Sweat
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Good one-shot.
I loved those two. )
KrystalFruit22 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Funniest thing I've ever read! Oh man, I never thought I'd say I enjoyed author's inserts into a story, but this just cracked me up. Lol Aang and trig. You could be a writer AND a comedian. A for you!
Robin' Lane chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Hahahhahahahahahahaahahha you're DEATHLY! you are dangerous to human race, reading you can make people die because their organs came out of their mouths out of laughter. Or choking, but that's less likely. Much less.

Now, seriously, i LOVED the parenthesis and Aang's answer and the way you narrated the story as if you were talking to us, i had a great time with this fic, really! Thank you so much for that!

PS: you're right, by the way, some people's writing style are insulting and some times nauseating. And English is not even my mother language

PS2: Please tell me where i can fet that Aang! Or at least a guy like this Aang. I don't really know why, but i really liked him, he was cute and grown and funny and relaxed and... Nevermind, i'll go back to real life (where these kind of guys don't exists) Anyway, great Aang!
Greek.letters chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
wow, i must say i absoulutley love youre writing style.

it is a combination of so many things a good author needs to have,

but the thing i most love about how you write; your pace

its incredibale how you manage to blend...

fast paced/captivating, with slow-maybe even lethargic-and distracting,

and i say distracting, becuase you make me think so much!

and i absoulutly adore you for it.

amazing story brilliant author master piece!

R chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Hehe.. this made me laugh! I am loving all of your writing and I am slowly progressing through the rest of your story's! The end made me laugh very clever !

Please continue to write you have a true talent to combine humor and romance !
NotebookPaper chapter 1 . 10/30/2009

Love. Love. Love.

I love your innuendos. Obvious and not. They make me smile.

I'm glad I started reading your Kataang pieces first because I really was afraid that everyone would really only want the "cotton-candy" parts of their relationship, to recycle the term you used from "Fireworks" once again. I don't know if I'll ever write Kataang, but your stories have made me feel a little more comfortable with the couple.

Anyway, this piece. I love Katara's reaction to the parade atmosphere. Good thing they aren't in New Orleans for Mardi Gras! xD Aang, as usual, is very understanding without being too "I'm a saint" about it. Love that about your Aang.

And the brother and sister moments were awesome. I'm biased because I love Sokka, but I adored the opening. xD Very sweet.
Camilia chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Nice oneshot! It was pretty funny, though I thought Katara was kind of ooc when you described her before she found Aang. I don't really see her as the tomboyish type.
euphoricxdreamer chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
i agree a little bit with that anonymus reader. I love the story, And your writing is fine, but how com it didn't lead to lemons?
RogueShadowCrawler chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
"And so, by perfecting this spit and rub method, Katara learned the fine art of being a repulsive child."

I think that is perhaps the greatest line in the history of the world. XD

Of course, it has a lot of competition. This fic was brilliant and hilarious before you added the commentary, but with's just wonderful.

(Also I think Aang's sweat fetish should be canon.)
ask09 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Kataangboy17 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
"shooting" and "aiming" his "spear" "further", gotta love the sexual innuendos, whether you're a pervert or .
HeyItsMJ chapter 1 . 11/10/2008

I kind of really like you. You write how I think :)
WizKid94 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
O...M...G...the ending was absolutely fantastic! i have to say the paretheses made the story! (with help of you're amazing talent of course ;P) it made it much more humorous! i have to ask, are those reviews real? if so...someone(s) needs to set their priorities straight! lol, please dome a favor, please keep up the good work!
Catapultam Habeo chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
The story was really creatively written! You certainly have your own style, and it was very pervasive; I didn't think I'd much care for your connection between the spit-technique for snowballs and Katara's sweating palms, but you somehow brought those two together that was unique and eye-catching. So, honestly, great job both on your writing and the idea!

Of course, there were a couple of points for improvement. First off, I thought the random "AU" moment of Aang was amusing, but a little oddly placed, as you hadn't done it before. However, I really don't have as much a problem with that as I do with the random author's notes, composed of comments from reviewers and your responses. Those were completely non-sequitur and added nothing to the story, really, either in terms of humor or originality. I would honestly remove those and I think your story would be better for it (I'd also change the word 'gastrointestinal' to something else). The ending was also bizarre, along the same lines. The parenthetical euphemisms were cute and humorous, but then the random insertion of an authorial first-person, who states that this story is TOTALLY LITERAL, really detracted from the humor and broke the flow again. I guess what it basically comes down to is this: less random authorial presence would do *wonders* for the story.

Otherwise, though, I think you did a pretty bang-up job! I really liked the story.
zenjamin chapter 1 . 10/7/2008