Reviews for The Lucky One
Bleh chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
After all the reviews I expected something good. This is just a rambling of morbid scenarios that tend to depict people at their weakest and then try to make it seem like that's all they were. You make people who are strong pathetic and unworthy or the pride that they obtained. I saw nothing good in this and was frankly disgusted by all the people being brought in to watch a man's wife give birth. The writing was fair, and you've done an admirable job on grammar and syntax, but the story ... well, it blows.
guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
How sad, i love Naruto. Naruto and Sakura seriously make the best couple ever and sasuke sucks ass. Niff said.
xGeaRx chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Wow. One of the best one-shots I've ever read. I love it when authors go in depth into the characters lives. I have to say, it's pretty depressing how Sasuke is all alone and heartbroken. This story gave me feels. :D
happy everyday life chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Oh my god this was beautiful! You must write a sequel! I love how your stories aren't all rainbows and daisies where everyone lives happily ever after. Life goes on, and regrets, sadness, and grief are bound to follow. I loved the portrayal of each and every character here.

Sasuke, he's always following the shadows of something he can never have. His parents, his brother, the girl, all the people he didn't and couldn't appreciate enough because he was blinded.

Naruto, he's always forgiving and caring. Even if he knew Sasuke was still infatuated with his wife, he would never accuse Sasuke of anything. He will always love the people around him endlessly.

Karin, never being able to claim Sasuke's heart simply because Sasuke will always follow a ghost, something he can never have. And Karin, she will always stay faithful to him no matter where his heart is.

And Daisuke...That was so sad...

You must write a sequel or a prequel to this story! XD The story is so good and beautiful that it would be a waste if you didn't write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
One of my favorite story but just so sad
Fayari chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I personally hate the very thought of Sakura with Naruto. But still, this oneshot appealed to me because of Naruto's line: "Kami knows I never deserved her."

Naruto loved her, and thus I was willing to look past Sakura's undeserved reverence in this story in favor of Naruto getting what he wanted.
Quirky-Green chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Beautiful. I wrote a review under the name Audrey, but i just wanted to favorite this story...best Narusaku oneshot.
Audrey chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This was painfully beautiful. Each sentence falling with grace on the page. Every word seemed to flow naturally. I am in awe. My voice is still light from when I laughed when Naruto invited the whole village to the birth of Minato. My cheeks are still tear-stained from when I cried when Sakura died And my smile is still bitter-sweet from when I read the ending.

What the hell are you doing writing Naruto fanfiction?

This was utterly fantastic. I loved every moment of this. You wouldnt beleive the impact your writing has on a person. I love NaruSaku and this was just perfect.

You are an incredible writer.
Daisy Holden chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
it was almost made me cry.
Jho chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This story was pretty deep. I almost felt sorry for Sasuke, if he wasn't such a jerk.
headup-gorgeous chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wow, I will admit that this story completely choked me up toward the end. In my mind this story is the true meaning of drama/romance/angst.

-Extremely well done.
Imagined-Star chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Wow

That was an awesome story, I personally like Naruto with Hinata but this is an exception to that, it was so good. I'm glad that Sakura always stuck with Naruto and that she loved him.

Awesome

Nice One XD
mmmsizzle chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Great story! Sad, but realistic and incredibly well written. Fantastic job
Haruno-san chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
That really sucked for Sasuke.(though I do believe that IS going to happen in the canon) Poor Sasuke just let his revenge consume him. Very angsty, awesome story!
Yoru Inu chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh, I adored this story, it was so very lovely (and bittersweet).

Poor Sasuke, but I guess that might actually happen, if Sakura opens her eyes and sees Naruto for who he really is.

I suppose as well that a happy "ending" for them is also not possible, they have suffered too much and have been wounded too many times that anything might break that delicate balance between them and their lives. And add that to the fact that they are shinobi, and shinobi risk their lives most days.

Anyways, I really loved it, I had been searching for something like this for a while now.

YI