Reviews for Those of the Male Species
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Wonderful!
PnayBabyGurl chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Oh my gosh. Bill's death at the end totally caught me off guard! I couldn't help but feel so sad for Quinn. To lose someone so close and special to you like that; someone who was a friend, "confidant...mentor...and a parent" is terrible. Amazing piece Analisa. You never disappoint. Please tell me you're going to continue this! I seriously cannot wait for the part about Logan. ;) Hehe

-Mina

PS: Have any plans of continuing "Senioritis"? -hopesyousayyes- Lol
Selumgirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
What the hell! You're not gonna leave it here are you?

I beg, beg!

...

...

...I'm the Girl! XS
LaLaLadyBug67 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
wow that was really sad but very well writtin please write more and add some qugan maybe i love them together ! keep writing !
xmiemiex chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
luv it
abovetherim chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
OMG that was really really good!
charmed4eva112 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Aww, that was so sweet! I absolutely loved it! Amazing job!
teddybaer chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I loved this story so much! And I love Quinn. But it was all about the men in her life, not any boys? Or is that a story?

Well, you're an amazing writer, and I can't wait for reading more storys.)
arbitraryink chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This almost had me in tears. I really like the way you write Quinn - she's so quirky and unique - and Bill's introduction was wonderful, too. Their backstory together was very emotional and telling, and does a nice job of explaining Quinn's nature. Even as a stand-alone piece, this is very good.

I hope to see more soon!

- arbitraryink
kelren5 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Aw, poor Quinn! This was a great first chapter though, I can't wait for you to update! And I also can't wait for you to update Senioritis, which is such a great story that it was one of the reasons I even joined this site in the first place,so I owe you a thank you for helping me get to where I am today... :)

-Kelsey
Rachel J. Lupin chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Woman, this is lovely. I can't wait to read more. :)
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This was beautiful from beginning to end. I was COMPLETELY shocked when Bill died though. The sky cried for Quinn... I hope that you are continuing this story, highlighting the other men in Quinn's life. But this is also great on it's own. Touching and...beautiful. So glad you're back!
HamsterMan chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Its great!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Glad to know you're back. Love this story so far. Man, problems over summer and school can be really annoying.
Samaire chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Yay! You're back! You have been greatly missed here and we readers very much look forward to updates of this story, your other stories, and new stories to come, particularly about Quogan, cuz I and many others love them like crazy of course! But no pressure, just yay that you're back!