Reviews for EVENING STAR & MORNING STAR: Twin novels ALT BD
Cudja chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Very indepth and insightful treatment of the characters!
How can we read the rest of your story?
gaby47 chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
amazing! :O
Mike in the Mirror chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
This is the way Edward should have obtained Charlie's approval/blessing for their marriage! Beautiful.
Mike in the Mirror chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I love this ritual of coven membership. Hearing the words spoken and the pledges of trust, acceptance and sharing of burdens made, it would seem to me to eliminate one of the major problems that show up in the various fan fiction stories - something happens (Bella becomes pregnant, etc.) and she decides to run away because she thinks Edward or the family won't be able to accept her, or she decides to give herself up to save everyone else. Very nice concept!
Teddygrace chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Oh my gosh! That was the most breath-taking thing I've ever read! You have such a talent with writing! Although...at some parts I got a little lost, and had to read it over,but it was all worth it in the end! I hope you continue... In the meantime, perhaps you'd like to read mine. It is called Daylight Star, which is Twilight in Alice's point of view! I hope you enjoy it half as much as I've enjoyed yours! Keep up the incredible work.

Teddy Grace

Daylight Star-/s/4938412/1/Daylight_Star
Prairiesentry chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Hey! so I snuck a little reading in, and even though I've only gotten through this chapter...I'm already captivated! I love the ritual. It makes me think of Oriental or Native ceremonies.

I have to say, my favoraite part was/is the playing after she bites him. He's always so serious, I think you captured his "teenager" really well.

Hobey!