Reviews for Chuck vs His Destiny
tasteywheat chapter 27 . 7/28
Really enjoyed this, was a very entertaining AU that was handled really well. Didn't expect it to lead into the pilot episode, but that was pretty cool twist. Would love to read a sequel to this someday if you ever do write one. Anyway, great fic, definitely one of the best on here.
baldcoder chapter 27 . 4/29
Great story! I really liked it.
jancis8558 chapter 27 . 3/21
Loved the story, but chuck was kinda a douche to sarah, but still, a great story :)
Skulalien chapter 27 . 8/2/2015
Bloody Awesome story. Kind wish it were a series though
michaelfmx chapter 27 . 7/25/2015
What a great story. To see Chuck as a strong character from the beginning is wonderful. The interaction between the characters is superb. I love the fact that you give each of your characters and actor that you would have play them. It really adds to the visualization of the story as you read.

Another must read for any fan of AU stories.
MarauderMist chapter 27 . 6/10/2015
Fantastic story‼ May be it's the best fiction. You should definitely write a sequel...
matthew.east chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Ok, I could have dealt with the EF-111 still being active in the 2000's when it was actually retired in 1998, But the whole ejection setting, The F-111/EF-111 had a cockpit ejection system, So any ejection would have ejected both crew encased within the cockpit... Should also point to earlier chapter where listed as a billion dollar aircraft, it only cost $40m in 1983, Allowing for inflation it would have only cost $95m in 2014.
matteo mischi chapter 25 . 10/23/2014
chuck lvilsa ocicli nero posso matteo mischi
Molotov chapter 27 . 10/12/2014
When I realized two chapters ago that this was leading to the Pilot episode, I audibly groaned.

But of every AU Chuck story I've read that leads into the Pilot, I rank this in the top two (depending on criteria).

Especially Chuck and Sarah's reunion at the Buy More.

I think Sarah's instant re-acceptance of her father is a little bleh, but I've never had to experience that so I don't know if I would or would not react the same.

Bryce being alive at the end was shocking, but a satisfying ending, knowing he was happy for Chuck.

Good shit, this. Mad ups to you.
Molotov chapter 19 . 10/12/2014
I am uncomfortable with your characterizations of familiar names in this story. Sometimes very uncomfortable.

But not upset.

Casey is looser, more relaxed. He speaks, he jokes, but he is not the burnt out assassin we know from the show.

Sarah is capable and competent, as we know her from canon, but so very different otherwise. More open and honest and emotional.

And Chuck. Where Sarah Walker is the eye candy badass, I've always thought Chuck Bartowski to be the real fantasy character. He's tall and handsome and charming and sweet and loving and always the most clever guy in the room.

Your Chuck is those things, but most of all, he is flawed.

When Sarah ran down Chuck's actions, it really showed the person he is. He's smart and brave yes, but he errs, and to err is human.
Molotov chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
Hm. So...Chuck did fuck Carina willingly? He started kissing Sarah, someone he legit cares for, and stopped out of loyalty to his fiancee.

Then Carina comes onto him, and he feels guilty because of his feelings not so much for his fiancee but more for Sarah and...still fucks Carina anyway? I hope you can see how this is a sticking point for me.

Other than all this business, I'm really digging this story.
Molotov chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
So...did Chuck fuck Carina and she tied him up after, or did Carina tie him up first and then rape him?
Fayari chapter 27 . 8/27/2014
That was a ridiculously good story... I am now a fan.
stars90 chapter 27 . 6/23/2014
Fantastic job!
Baby Huey chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
it is such a relief to read something by someone who actually either knows about or has researched military culture