Reviews for Caty and HC
Thatsaporkpie chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
I loved this a lot. Great job! :-)
Thatsaporkpie chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I love this so far and how you made it a modern version. Cannot wait to read more! :)
caramel729cucumber chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
This is wonderful. I love the way you've given us that back story of Cathy and Linton that we just never had before, and the way you've characterised the changes that Cathy undergoes from becoming a rebel to something of a sell-out - it's sad, made even more so because we observe how she's so happy but she's left Heathcliff behind entirely. Love it. :)
Allstrangewonders chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
Nice! you've totally caught the spirit of catherine and heathcliff... such darling, lovable characters...

More please! :)
genevevewrites chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This is an odd take on Wuthering Heights. At first when I was reading this chapter I severely doubted having the dreamy English heroins of Wuthering Heights be trouble-making grungy teens would work, but it turned out well! Your honest writing made the plot very refreshing. Please continue. :D
Emmelie Cullen chapter 10 . 6/8/2009
You deserve five billion reviews for writing this story so well! :D
Emmelie Cullen chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG you wrote this brilliantly! :D
Emmelie Cullen chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
THIS is brilliant! :D
Emmelie Cullen chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I absolutely love Wuthering Heights and I adore your modernized version! :D
Lorna Badeau chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
OOh thats a good way to put this plot point into it!

Superb job!

again, I hope you are terribly excited at this intelligent review.
Lorna Badeau chapter 6 . 5/3/2009

ahaha not revenge. that is always SUCH a great plan...NOT.

my review is not going to sound very intelligent at all, mostly because I am so excited! hahahah

this is getting really exciting and interesting and *insert better adjectives here*!

I cant wait until I can close this box and read the other chapters!

Lorna Badeau chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
Ok, usually I hate any kind of re-done Wuthering Heights story, but this is really quite good!

Keep up the good work!

And also, I love Heathcliffs voice in this.
Kimblekn chapter 11 . 4/12/2009
AW. Poor izzie! :( Good chapter! Well...last THREE chapters! THey were all good! And happy B-day!
m.michele chapter 8 . 3/17/2009
AAH! I love Wuthering Heights, it's one of my favorite books ever...and this is such a well-written adaptation. Thank you for publishing this! Oh, and as far as the changing perspectives...I often change perspectives when I write; it's nice to know that someone else does, too, and can pull it off so well...Thank you again! Please write more!

love, m.m.
Kimblekn chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
I love your story! Stupid Isabella! To believe HEATHCLIFF of all people! HA! I like this modern day version of Wuthering Heights! I LOVE the book! Update soon!