Reviews for Paradigm Shift
Star Wars Fan chapter 2 . 10/24/2017
SERIOUSLY?! "I AM YOUR FATHER" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

-A MAD PERSON
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 3 . 9/4/2017
So Giovanni is part Mew. ...and Aaron. As in Sir Aaron or Aaron of the Elite 4?

...sedatives. Oy.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 2 . 9/4/2017
Human Pokemon hybrid. NOW you've really got me interested.

..on another note being gagged... No wait. Can't compare kidnapping and dental work.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Well ...er, this was awkward, but I hope that things are easier to read in the next chapter because this seems like a good story!
Yuuki Software chapter 9 . 5/31/2017
Hi, hello umm , where is CHAOS THEORY by the way, just asking but ya, where is it?
Ciera396 chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
It's not wave! I thought you were talking about something totally different but you're not! When you started to talk about Aaron I knew right way! It's AURA! I'm not trying to be mean and a douche but wave jsut makes so sense to me especially after I read tons of fanfiction and watched Pokémon slot.
3 chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
GoldenGriffiness chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Heehee. I love your writing style. Reminds me of a series called The Chronus Chronicles, which I'm really fond of.
shmoocow chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
DUDE THAT WAS SO AWESOME! I CAN NOT WAIT T READ THE CHAOS THEORY! YOU HAVE DONE SO WELL NOW KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
SHMOOCOW OUT
Typhlosion8 chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
I was laughing for over two minutes reading Delia's vile vocabulary. Then I would read it again, and my gut would hurt from laughter. Then I read Professor Oak saying Pokèballs, and I nearly fell out of my seat. Totally awesome, and the funniest thing I ever read.
ljb333 chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
This was a great story, my first fanfic, so I kinda want to know how it ends
unknown chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
I always thought that Jessie, James, and Meowth were more like good guys than bad guys. This proves that!
Forever Me chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
I really loved reading this fanfic. The style you've used was new to me, and I liked it. I hope to see the next part soon! Are you going to let us know by posting an Author's Note-chapter or something?
Again, I think this story is really amazing!

Forever Me
ljb333 chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
It was great! especially after the third time I read it and I understood the whole sight without sight thing. Please write the next part of the chaos trilogy. This is my first fanfic and I want to know how the story ends.
LilQuince chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
I really love this story! You are so so funny and I totally think that if we could understand what Pikachu is saying it would definitely be what you write ha! Well done.. I really like the humour in this story.