Reviews for Wherever You Will Go
diana chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
i just started reading and i love your stories i was just hoping if u didnt loose inspiration and completed the story
acciodanrad9 chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
Yay! You updated. I really liked this chapter, especially the talk that Haley had with Jay and Bradin in her room.

I thought it was so cute of Bradin to go apologize to Jay; I especially liked how he just went up to Jay and apologized, but didn't say why. I can totally see Bradin doing this!

I thought it was so sweet of Jay to make sure Haley was okay, I really like the scenes between Jay and Haley since I like to see them bonding as brother and sister.

The whole part where Bradin knocked on Haley's door and was standing there, looking almost embarrassed was just so sweet and cute of him. And the talk they had was perfect. I loved it.

I'm really glad Erika is going to start working at the shop-hopefully this means some more Jay/Erika scenes, since I think they NEED to be together.

Great chapter, and please update soon!

acciodanrad9
SatelliteDreamer chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
omg i love it! you have to update asap! :D
acciodanrad9 chapter 14 . 3/27/2010
Yay! You updated! I loved this chapter. I am still wondering if Haley is telling the truth about being anemic or if that's just what she said so Bradin didn't find out more? It fits though...I loved the part when the doctor called her Bradin's wife! And then end-they kissed! I loved it and hope that Bradin and Haley can talk about the feelings they have for each other! Great chapter and please update soon!:)
acciodanrad9 chapter 13 . 3/11/2010
Aww...Bradin stayed with her all night-so adorable and sweet of him. So, I'm pretty confident that something is def. going on with Haley if she is refusing hospital care. I really want to know what's wrong with her! It seems that her and Bradin's friendship is becoming stronger, I love how he saved her too (from last chapter). They need to start dating...soon! I think they'd be perfect for each other. I'm curious to get more answers and what is going on with Haley and what her and Bradin's past was.

I really loved this story and am SO glad that I finally made time to read it. I really love your writing style, and love how all of your stories are so mysterious and I can't seem to stop reading because I need to know what happens next. Well, this review has gotten long! I hope you update soon! :)

acciodanrad9
acciodanrad9 chapter 12 . 3/11/2010
You know, I was a little worried about this party. I'm wondering if the teacher (I totally space his name) has something behind that guy beating up Haley-or even the girl who invited her to the party. I hope her new friend Amelia doesn't know anything since it would be sad that the one friend (girl friend, that is) Haley has is against her. Great chapter! I'm loving this story!
acciodanrad9 chapter 11 . 3/11/2010
I'm pretty sure there is something going on with Haley-medical wise. She's got to be sick, but if she's that sick I'm surprised she hasn't told Jay. I'm assuming that people will find out soon enough. That is if my theory is correct and she is sick. I'm glad that Bradin didn't get made at her after that, and instead said there's always a third chance. That was sweet-I love him. :) Great chapter! :)
acciodanrad9 chapter 10 . 3/11/2010
I loved this chapter. I especially liked that Bradin and Haley talked and now we know more of the story between them. I have a feeling that this teacher is in Playa Lynda for a reason and it won't be good. I'm glad that they're trying for a second chance at friendship! Yay!
acciodanrad9 chapter 9 . 3/11/2010
Yay! I can finally review. This site was having some major issues. Anyways, yay! Johnny asked Ava to marry him! So sweet. Uh oh, they want to have the teacher over for dinner? That does not sound like a good idea. Great chapter once again! :)
acciodanrad9 chapter 8 . 3/11/2010
Aw...they're chemistry partners. :) Lol. I really liked this chapter! I loved Nikki's excitment for school starting-so her! I'm really curious about Bradin and Nikki's biology teacher-who is he and what do they both know that they can't say anything about it? I'm so curious! :)
acciodanrad9 chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
Oh dear, poor poor Jay. I feel so bad for him...At least Isabel came and told him, so he can stop wondering what is going on between the two of them. He got some closure, I guess. But, still. Poor Jay! Maybe Erika will be albe to help him out.

Question: is this chapter titled after Jesse's song? :) If it is, it's one of my favorites of his! Def. can relate to it. Okay, enough of my rambling off to read more! :)
acciodanrad9 chapter 6 . 3/11/2010
Ah! The suspence is killing me. First, I decided my theory was off because she was taking vitamins, but after the nosebleed, I'm beginning to wonder again... I'm loving this story! You always write such original stories! :) I love it!
acciodanrad9 chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
You know, in the chapter where Haley was saying goodbye to her grandma, I wonder why she told Haley to find a good doctor-now I'm getting more suspicious since Haley is taking pills. I wonder what is wrong with her? I like the...what is the word...tension between Haley and Bradin, I wonder when they are finally going to start talking about what happened. Oh, and I kind of hope Jay and Erika get back together! :) Off to read more!
acciodanrad9 chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
I really really want to know what happened between Bradin and Haley-what is their secret! I guess I just have to read more to find out. :) Great chapter as always.
acciodanrad9 chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
Ah! This was so good! I'm really curious to see how Bradin and Haley know each other, especially since she had hoped never to see him again. Great chapter! Off to read the next one!