Reviews for Five Things Tatsuki Did Not Do
Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Damn...
Thank f**king god for this epilogue, otherwise this fic might just have crushed my soul.
Awesome work. I only wish that other stories I have read could have been as good as this.
Trace Reading chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Dragged. The past tense of drag is DRAGGED. NOT DRUG.
boyo77 chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
Really enjoyed this one. Like the way you tied it all together!
Netherwood chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
Good stuff, though I'm very happy you put the epilogue in there so it didn't end on a darkfic note.
StrangerInAStrangeWorld chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
So beautiful. Heartbreaking, heartwarming, powerful, tragic.
ChocoChibi456 chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
"Even if you find this story years after I completed it, I still check my messages and *squee* over every review I get, and I would love to hear from you."
THIS is why. I've been waiting all my long life of Fanficfandom to see this. D Ahaha yeah, finally. Your fic was absolutely awesome X3 i laughed, cried and fangirl-squealed all the way X3 I especially loved the 2nd chapter, with the angst and all! D You rock! Three cheers and a chocolate-chip ICECONE for you! ]
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
I feel like all of your five portrayals of Tatsuki were surprisingly realistic (Joining Aizen was a bit of a stretch but you managed to make it work). I really liked that she didn't forgive him in a couple of them, instead of it all leading to the apologies. The one thing that I didn't like as much were the romantic undertones in a couple of them, but that's just cause I'm a IchiRuki person. Overall, wonderful job with this.

-Queen of Narnia49
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Aww. Now, these are happy tears.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Too late, one stupid syllable too late. That _was_ painful. (Well, her soul will be reincarnated, but it won't be Tatsuki.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
To err is human, to forgive divine. As (I think) Tatsuki would say, bullsh*t.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Frail hearts crumbling in the madness, strong hearts scarring in the pit. (No, I have no idea where that came from.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Okay, now I cried.

D*mn it!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow. Angsty, emotional - and something that could easily have happened. Tatsuki is only human, after all.
Rake1810 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Intense short story. Liked it.
lilyrosa143 chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
So the only possible out comes for anything other than what happened is her moving away, Killing Orihime, sleeping with Keigo, dying, or ichigo dying?okay then.. By the way, did kyuujin just use the dream as an exuse to get her to hear him? so, does that mean that she can now communicate with her zanpakuto?