Reviews for Harry Potter True Friends
LordTheoden chapter 29 . 4/28
Wow. Just... wow. This story is great so far, but Dragon Symphony... wow... I mean, if you don't like, that's one thing, just don't read it. Right now, I am working on a fic for Mass Effect, under a different name, and if people don't like it, fine. Don't let Dragon Symphony talk **** to ya. It's a very good story, well wrote, and honestly? Dobby is a house-elf. He'd steal his own mother and sell her to a slave broker if Harry asked. I am sorely tempted to PM Dragon back and rip his *** a new hole to **** out of. This is a good story. But if there is one thing I hate, it is the haters who don't like a story and continue to read it just to **** on people who pour their heard and soul into it. Keep up the good work, friend.
Grimmauld*
Threesome/triad? Ick, and no thanks.
Goose chapter 1 . 2/8
I made it almost past the third paragraph, but this story is just bad. Nothing but silly, pointless bashing. Regardless of what ANYONE thinks, bashing has no place in actual writing, and is just a symbol of the writer's immaturity. Not meaning to insult you, but that is the truth. All this is is a "I hate Dumbledore!" fic. Instead of writing him as an old man who made some mistakes while doing what he thought was best for everyone, and realizing this and trying to make amends to Harry, you crank out this overused pile of tripe you call a plot. This really is a terrible story.
Angelia White chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Just so you know Locomotor mortis is ther leg locker not the body bind. Petrificus Totalus is the correct spell.
Angelia White chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
One thing confuses me about this chapter. Why did Hermione and Ron write to Hannah and Susan? As far as I know there was no need... unless of course they wrote to all the non-Slytherins in their year.
txn88 chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
You said this story is after Siris died in the DOM?

That would make this 6th year not 5th.
ToddGilliss chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Definitely, not defiantly
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Huh i was expecting someone to start yelling during the will reading... but either
A they have enough good will left to not blame him for sirius
B woulda done more harm than good politically idk
Ywink13 chapter 31 . 7/2/2014
Seriously Pixel? Report the nut. For one I quite like your writing style and two, we all have our own, different ideas. I thinks yours are brilliant and creative.
Guest chapter 102 . 6/20/2014
Great fanfic! Read the whole thing.
Svenion chapter 29 . 3/16/2014
Wow, that's some criticism. Strange, i've got over 500 stories on my favorites (tho a few are just to keep me from reading them again), and the name Dragon Symphony doesn't ring a bell. Keep doing what you do.
GenkaiFan chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Yes, it's me again!
Please note kiddies, #4 Grimmond Place (your spelling) is incorrect. It should be spelled, Grimmauld Place...a play on words with Grim meaning sinister and auld meaning old. Just thought you should know.
The Frau (again)
GenkaiFan chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Please grab a dictionary and look up:
Defiantly...then look up the word Definitely and note both their meanings. This is the most common mistake I see on this sight and it is so frustrating!
Also note, Herboligy is wrong, should be spelled herbology. (While this isn't in the dictionary-at least not mine-the ology suffix means the study of...as in biology being the study of life. Oligy is therefore incorrect.

Now that I've pointed out a couple of mistakes, let me say that I am finding your story entertaining and-aside from a few mistakes-
a fun read. Thanks for writing, don't get discouraged!
The Frau, GenkaiFan's writing partner.
continental-line chapter 24 . 9/7/2013
most of the Auror Corp had been decimated

To decimate something is to lose one tenth of the whole. That was the tradional Roman punishmet for a Legion that routed from battle. A better description would be slaughtered or destroyed.

-Bill Ponder