Reviews for Harry Potter True Friends
I was glad to see harry get his own back on dumbledoor and hope he gets the money he stole from harry back
RFTL80 chapter 79 . 10/19
Liked the use of the Les Miserables song. Very appropriate for what Harry is dealing with.
RFTL80 chapter 15 . 10/10
You dealt with the scene as well as can be expected in my opinion. It was not gratuitous and did not include any details beyond what was seen. Overall, liking the story so far.
Good start chapter 1 . 10/9
Irrelevant as the story is completed, but I like the start. I look forward to reading the rest. I have recently become a fan of Harry/Susan fanfic, so always nice to see a new one.
Lucifer chapter 29 . 10/5
hey I just wanted to post a review because while I've only read to chapter 29 so far I think this is a great story but I when I read what whoever that r**ard messages ou I had to make a review about it. could u message this part of y review to him/her please? thank u
so he/she clearly does not understand why a fanfiction is so I will explain, a fanfiction is when a talented author such as you takes something from say a book, and either adds a different ending or rewrites the whole thing such as this story. the point of a fanfiction is that it's different than the origanal cause if u wanted it to be like the books ( even tho Dumbledore is still a goat fucker) then just go read the fucking books! anyway thanks for making such a fun story to read.
-Lucifer
jon reeve chapter 1 . 6/25
Note to self: Give this one a miss.

/I'm going to have to agree with senawario on this one. I've read some of your other stories that you wrote later, so I can say you definitely improved over the years. This one is a bit painful to try to get through. I think I saw this story, recognized your name, and tried to read it twice before this time. Hence the note to self above.

/So, I'm glad you didn't let the bastards get you down(I rather like that quote), but the bastards had a few good points in their drivel.
Meepless-Kat chapter 13 . 2/27
Harry's last night of freedom...golden XD
Love this story so much! I love how you incorporate Hannah and Susan mostly because not a lot of authors use them! The plot excellent! Love it love it!
Who is DH?
Shu Ouma GC chapter 44 . 1/18
I can't read this story any longer... damn it not for me.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 11 . 1/18
Um Harry just pull a 360 no scope... susan wasn't even dating Harry and Hannah barely even started... wow... just wow...
The Deadliest Ride chapter 100 . 12/29/2016
Chapters 101 and 102 are missing. Just thought you should know.
The Deadliest Ride chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
This is a good read.
DarkSorcerer888 chapter 21 . 12/19/2016
The question of whether the jury was unanimous was redundant. A hung jury is always declared a mistrial, even in the case of eleven to one in favor of or against conviction. A verdict requires the jury to be unanimous.
ThaleiaEuphrosyneEveningshade chapter 29 . 10/6/2016
I've read your story THOUSANDS OF TIMES and I saw no fault in it... Dragon Symphony should go to hell... I mean, seriously?! Removal for abuse?! What is he playing at?! And "something actually readable by PEOPLE WHO'S IQ EXCEEDS THEIR SHOE SIZE?! His brain cells aren't even the size of bacteria(microorganism, I'm a science freak) ! He must have didn't realize how his stupid judgeMENTAL BLOODY MESSAGE INSULTED PEOPLE! You would think he actually knows everything and is right about everything... What a f*cking a**hole!
J4mesEv4ns chapter 44 . 10/4/2016
Story had promise, I mean besides you need of a beta readers to fix spelling and grammar mistakes. (Not a big deal) but then it just became a FanFiction genre known as crack. Went downhill after chapter 25 or so and just got worse.
1,339 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »