Reviews for Harry Potter True Friends
well chapter 16 . 6/25
to be fair joking about rape is not as bad as doing it for fuck sake yea it is a little insensitive but realy losing you shit over a joke really harry...
why would harry have two wives?
CarolWim chapter 5 . 6/10
Sorry. It looks too much hurried to me.
G the Headmaster chapter 6 . 6/8
Good story.
Some typos but they do not adisrupy the storyline
Last Harper chapter 29 . 5/3
I have to say that I never post to a complete story but Dragon S , sounds like an failed writer ( fan fic or not ) , or their just a general A-Hole . That said , I like how Dobby is changing but I thought you said he would eating dinner with them each night ?
Romily chapter 12 . 4/12
And out of it... kid marriages - a concept i don’t like. And a hey he has feelings for you too and than getting engaged immediately... are you serious? Those kids are not even 17.
When the story is really good i pretend the characters are older, but it doesn’t work for me with that story. I read in the reviews you wrote other stories, so i might check them out too, but this one is not for me.
Romily chapter 11 . 4/12
Till now i am not really captivated by the story. I don‘t get the dynamics with Hermione and Ron and cant really relate to the characters. Those Hogwarts rules you invented seem weird to me.
You confuse were and where a lot.

Not sure i will read it to the end, but i am going to read some more chapters.

By the way, the telling what is going to happen next in the following chapter makes me lose it helped keeping ppl interested while you posted the story, but now its doing the opposite.
Wait... It's Avada Kedrava, not what you said. Is Hermione still alive?
cinhtay chapter 1 . 2/15
starting the story, sugar happy, you wrote 100 chapters, wow...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
This another stupidity, Hermione back stabbing Harry. Bad start the rest most be crap as usual.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
I was glad to see harry get his own back on dumbledoor and hope he gets the money he stole from harry back
RFTL80 chapter 79 . 10/19/2017
Liked the use of the Les Miserables song. Very appropriate for what Harry is dealing with.
RFTL80 chapter 15 . 10/10/2017
You dealt with the scene as well as can be expected in my opinion. It was not gratuitous and did not include any details beyond what was seen. Overall, liking the story so far.
Good start chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Irrelevant as the story is completed, but I like the start. I look forward to reading the rest. I have recently become a fan of Harry/Susan fanfic, so always nice to see a new one.
Lucifer chapter 29 . 10/5/2017
hey I just wanted to post a review because while I've only read to chapter 29 so far I think this is a great story but I when I read what whoever that r**ard messages ou I had to make a review about it. could u message this part of y review to him/her please? thank u
so he/she clearly does not understand why a fanfiction is so I will explain, a fanfiction is when a talented author such as you takes something from say a book, and either adds a different ending or rewrites the whole thing such as this story. the point of a fanfiction is that it's different than the origanal cause if u wanted it to be like the books ( even tho Dumbledore is still a goat fucker) then just go read the fucking books! anyway thanks for making such a fun story to read.
-Lucifer