Reviews for Harry Potter True Friends
Starman800 chapter 100 . 9/18
This was a very long Story, but a very good story. I liked it. Glad i read it.
Raptor2216 chapter 14 . 8/21
I really like this story. Good work on it. Just found one error in this chapter. From what I know, the Japanese word for Cherry Blossom is Ohka, not Sakura. Sorry, but I'm just nitpicky that way. Otherwise, good.
TheLightWolf16 chapter 30 . 8/6
The idiot that wrote that pm to you in the last chapter is literally reatarded...it's called fanFICTION for a reason as in it's meant to be fake
MarauderJay16 chapter 9 . 8/2
The quote or the movie? Because from the year reference I'd guess it's from the Lion King which is pretty famous but I don't know about quotes.
well chapter 16 . 6/25
to be fair joking about rape is not as bad as doing it for fuck sake yea it is a little insensitive but realy losing you shit over a joke really harry...
why would harry have two wives?
CarolWim chapter 5 . 6/10
Sorry. It looks too much hurried to me.
G the Headmaster chapter 6 . 6/8
Good story.
Some typos but they do not adisrupy the storyline
Last Harper chapter 29 . 5/3
I have to say that I never post to a complete story but Dragon S , sounds like an failed writer ( fan fic or not ) , or their just a general A-Hole . That said , I like how Dobby is changing but I thought you said he would eating dinner with them each night ?
Romily chapter 12 . 4/12
And out of it... kid marriages - a concept i don’t like. And a hey he has feelings for you too and than getting engaged immediately... are you serious? Those kids are not even 17.
When the story is really good i pretend the characters are older, but it doesn’t work for me with that story. I read in the reviews you wrote other stories, so i might check them out too, but this one is not for me.
Romily chapter 11 . 4/12
Till now i am not really captivated by the story. I don‘t get the dynamics with Hermione and Ron and cant really relate to the characters. Those Hogwarts rules you invented seem weird to me.
You confuse were and where a lot.

Not sure i will read it to the end, but i am going to read some more chapters.

By the way, the telling what is going to happen next in the following chapter makes me lose it helped keeping ppl interested while you posted the story, but now its doing the opposite.
Wait... It's Avada Kedrava, not what you said. Is Hermione still alive?
cinhtay chapter 1 . 2/15
starting the story, sugar happy, you wrote 100 chapters, wow...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
This another stupidity, Hermione back stabbing Harry. Bad start the rest most be crap as usual.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
I was glad to see harry get his own back on dumbledoor and hope he gets the money he stole from harry back
1,353 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »