Reviews for Harry Potter True Friends
Seanthiar chapter 96 . 6/30
For heavens sake use a dictionary and a beta-reader and please fresh your HP-knowledge up - "our currant minister" - What does a berry to do with the minister? There are many of this type of spelling errors, the words are spelled correct but they are the wrong ones. Ex'S'pelliarmus - there's an S to much. Arvada Kedavra is written with different spellings. Some names from movies are funny but to many shows only there's not enough fantasy.A complete jury out of the Enterprise is to much.
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 93 . 6/7
You are a MAJOR Gerry Anderson fan aren't you. A broomstick called the Fireball XL ? So can I expect Lady Penelope and Parker in the last chapters?
ElMarquis chapter 100 . 4/13
USS Missouri has sixteen-inch guns. The Americans never actually had a fifteen-inch gun... Just sayin'.
senawario chapter 1 . 2/28
wow; this is pretty immature/amateurish.

After you suddenly, and inexplicably, sent the Malfoys off to South America (probably to satisfy your man-crush on Steven Segal?), I started reading just the ANs, which are often much more entertaining - although only unintentionally! I laughed my head off when I got to chapter 29 (he makes a few good points, but several bad ones too, so I call it a tie), but then I got bored even with reading the ANs and gave up completely.

On the plus side, your English is better than the average here, though that's not saying much. And unlike one particularly crappy author (who shall remain nameless) you at least don't pretend to be a professional writer so that's another point in your favour.
Bella Katelyn chapter 1 . 1/30
I just found this story and so far I'm loving it
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 100 . 1/22
This is an awesome story! I love it, congrats!
analidiapotter chapter 29 . 11/23/2015
Hello! XD How are you?
I'm reading the contest of Dragon Symphony message to you and i want you to know that i don't believe in anything of that thing. It's YOUR history so you have ALL the rights to do as whatever YOU want.
Your history is great for me. I like history that show different visions of what i like. Its not because Dumbleodore isn't kind or Harry isn't Hermione and Ron's friend, that a history is rubbish.
Forget that person opinion and continue doing what you want.
Remember that not all the persons are like that one. And remember that you have now a new fan: me!
Thanks for that incredible history.
And forgive my english. I'm from Brasil and English is not my mother language.
V chapter 100 . 11/4/2015
Spent much of the last 2 days crying as I read this. SO you had fun with names, made the odd typo/mistake and took some fanciful turns. But at the end this is a real tear jerker for all the right reasons. Thankyou
timefan chapter 41 . 10/19/2015
I can handle alot people dieing in mass torchure watching people skinned alive and worst but when u had hannah hit i thought the worsg and puked that being said im glad the baby made it different then most and except weasley,family the characters evolved realistically. So far im glad i read this far don't know when I will be able to finish reading this story but I'm glad that I read this and look forward to the rest of your work. ask for critique I would recommend increasing the level of technology the story revolves around 1980 - 2000 time frame so the technology in World War 2 which included technology affecting mind control already existing and had technology that allows flying to have curves are great speed and flyfly across the world and technology how about them that video tape and some things from one side to the other. and muggle technology has greatly advanced by that point so superior firepower grenade explosives also note that magic is natural electricity generating the effects of my desire so anything that could disrupt technology might effect magic EMP's might be useful against the deatheaters especially if people are walking around with pistols or oozies
squidrow chapter 29 . 9/17/2015
Dragon symphony is kind of a douche isn't he. If he doesn't like it, delete and find another.
Currahee506 chapter 100 . 7/30/2015
Sir back in the 90s the Missouri was decommissioned it is classified as a museum piece and has been since the 90s
Currahee506 chapter 29 . 7/30/2015
The dweeb who flamed you does not realize fan fiction are fan variants in fact I do believe this would be considered an alternate universe posy OotP
ProditorMagnus chapter 90 . 7/13/2015
Knowing you she just wont stay dead...
ProditorMagnus chapter 82 . 7/13/2015
100 – 140 can NOT be made to "160 for Gryffindor and 150 to Slytherin"
ProditorMagnus chapter 55 . 7/11/2015