Reviews for Harry Potter True Friends
analidiapotter chapter 29 . 11/23
Hello! XD How are you?
I'm reading the contest of Dragon Symphony message to you and i want you to know that i don't believe in anything of that thing. It's YOUR history so you have ALL the rights to do as whatever YOU want.
Your history is great for me. I like history that show different visions of what i like. Its not because Dumbleodore isn't kind or Harry isn't Hermione and Ron's friend, that a history is rubbish.
Forget that person opinion and continue doing what you want.
Remember that not all the persons are like that one. And remember that you have now a new fan: me!
Thanks for that incredible history.
And forgive my english. I'm from Brasil and English is not my mother language.
V chapter 100 . 11/4
Spent much of the last 2 days crying as I read this. SO you had fun with names, made the odd typo/mistake and took some fanciful turns. But at the end this is a real tear jerker for all the right reasons. Thankyou
timefan chapter 41 . 10/19
I can handle alot people dieing in mass torchure watching people skinned alive and worst but when u had hannah hit i thought the worsg and puked that being said im glad the baby made it different then most and except weasley,family the characters evolved realistically. So far im glad i read this far don't know when I will be able to finish reading this story but I'm glad that I read this and look forward to the rest of your work. ask for critique I would recommend increasing the level of technology the story revolves around 1980 - 2000 time frame so the technology in World War 2 which included technology affecting mind control already existing and had technology that allows flying to have curves are great speed and flyfly across the world and technology how about them that video tape and some things from one side to the other. and muggle technology has greatly advanced by that point so superior firepower grenade explosives also note that magic is natural electricity generating the effects of my desire so anything that could disrupt technology might effect magic EMP's might be useful against the deatheaters especially if people are walking around with pistols or oozies
squidrow chapter 29 . 9/17
Dragon symphony is kind of a douche isn't he. If he doesn't like it, delete and find another.
Currahee506 chapter 100 . 7/30
Sir back in the 90s the Missouri was decommissioned it is classified as a museum piece and has been since the 90s
Currahee506 chapter 29 . 7/30
The dweeb who flamed you does not realize fan fiction are fan variants in fact I do believe this would be considered an alternate universe posy OotP
ProditorMagnus chapter 90 . 7/13
Knowing you she just wont stay dead...
ProditorMagnus chapter 82 . 7/13
100 – 140 can NOT be made to "160 for Gryffindor and 150 to Slytherin"
ProditorMagnus chapter 55 . 7/11
Another resurrection incoming.
ProditorMagnus chapter 41 . 7/9
Heh, I didnt really expect to be correct.
ProditorMagnus chapter 40 . 7/9
Seemed quite pointless kill. I would have rather expected Hermione stay dead finally.
ProditorMagnus chapter 36 . 7/9
100 – 0 can NOT be made to 190 - 10.
ProditorMagnus chapter 29 . 7/7
Checked both chapter 15 and 29 and decided to start reading the story then. I really appreciate knowing potential difficult cases.
LordTheoden chapter 29 . 4/28
Wow. Just... wow. This story is great so far, but Dragon Symphony... wow... I mean, if you don't like, that's one thing, just don't read it. Right now, I am working on a fic for Mass Effect, under a different name, and if people don't like it, fine. Don't let Dragon Symphony talk **** to ya. It's a very good story, well wrote, and honestly? Dobby is a house-elf. He'd steal his own mother and sell her to a slave broker if Harry asked. I am sorely tempted to PM Dragon back and rip his *** a new hole to **** out of. This is a good story. But if there is one thing I hate, it is the haters who don't like a story and continue to read it just to **** on people who pour their heard and soul into it. Keep up the good work, friend.
1,316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »