Reviews for Of Tears and Sacredness
pandamaster97720 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
one word awsome
Rakaziel chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
You really have talent. I liked your first story more but from an objective viewpoint they both are excellent. You have great ideas and write quite well.
baileystar chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
OK, i've read a lot of stories on here, but this is the best by far! You're great at describing and storytelling. I love it. LOL, and you got me hooked on the song Viva La Vida by coldplay! Ha!

OK, I demand a sequel!

Hayley Jonas-Cullen
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
What can I say? This is the greatest story ever read! You should check out mine! They're awesome, too.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
LOVED IT! It was awesome!
ArcueidSaber chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Holy cr...

I think I made a sequel to not even written story.

Godlike. Keep going that way!
Wolf's Flame chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
Dude, I loved this story, hope you write more like this.

Spyro-N-KungFuPandafan
BuddhaBooty chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
I get back from school today, check fanfiction, and what do I find? That you've already finished the story! So sorry I didn't comment on the second chapter, but you know I love the story and you, right? And you put in the soundtrack? And said all those nice things about me? Gosh, I'm blushing so hard right now, you have no idea!

On a side note, something awesome happened today. Guess what it was?

I joined the Gay/Straight Alliance in my school! I was so happy when I did, I'm currently doing the happy dance!

Love you to the marrow cells,

PEoaS
Necron Dragon Lord of D.A chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
WE DEMMAND A EPILOGUE THIS CANNOT BE THE ENDING , ITS TO EASY...
FalconMage chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
You have no idea how happy I was to see my name in your fic at the end of it. I was thrilled like never before. XD! LOL! I've always loved your stories but I have one complain. Its' TOO short! Oh man, I was expecting more chapters. T.T. It's way too good to stop this. I'm so happy that Po managed to get his potential back and I love the way Oogway explained about his black and white fur. It was the best touch that I've ever, ever, felt. It was a real deep touch, right to the core of my heart.

I knew that this would happen. I knew that Po will filled the pool back to its original state. It was just a little bit of info that I needed to back up my thoughts but it seems you have stoped at this point. T.T. Like I said before, his questions and journey is his answer. The voices are the cries of pain and misery that Po has to go through. It's just that, Po had already gone through that but you still insists that he suffers again as a reversed state. How could you... XD. EVIL! LOL!

Like the world that he's always been, he's back to his old self and you've describe him the best way that I cannot puts words to say how perfect it is. You're the best. Hey, wanna try a long series? Aww...c'mon...you have MERKS as your beta! How wicked could that be.
FalconMage chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
Okay, I think I know where you're getting at with this story. I think it is but I just need more evidence to prove that I'm right about what you're trying to deliver at the middle and the end. If I'm right about one thing, Po is still in his 'the world' Arcana but only in a reversed state but there is still something that's missing. I just can't put my finger on it. It's something...

Those voices he's hearing are pain, misery and suffering. Shouln't he be over pass that already? Hmm... that's what makes me more intrigued about this story. It gets better and better. For Tigress to understand this state of mind is quite unusual really. Not the kind of person to understand but maybe the 'strength' perhaps. I'm unsure about her entity. But it describes perfectly with a 'strength' in reversed also.

These voices that's telling him to go to pool means something. I know it. Oogway is the most practical person to tell but maybe it's Tai Lung. I mean, their friendship is really tight.(your stories I mean) So it could be, I dunno.
FalconMage chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Oh man. I've always love your stories no matter what you put in it. It has so much of passion for friendship. I love it. Like I said in your story about 'The golden mountain', you should continue to write up a story like this and see what you did. It's amazing I tell ya'. Truly inspiring.

Okay, for Po being like this, it troubles me; alot. I'm fearing loads for him and it isn't good; at all. 'The world' like this? Ain't right... Which means that he's in reversed and that's even worst! God. Reversed means that Po's not the person that he is and he got things wrong. Something's missing but he doesn't know what. That's why he wants to go on a journey to see what he's missing. The crying and nightmares that he's been having might be the answer and question but what?

You're so trying to trick my mind with this story. Hahahahaahah...XD. Please, do go on, but don't expect much or more from me meanwhile. I'm having a new assignment tomorrow and it's killing me. Try on to do it too daily, please. I just can't keep up with everything. T.T
BuddhaBooty chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Much love for you and this story! And I read the notes you sent me and the thing you put up for me, you are so sweet! I love you tons! Awerewolf, you are officially my favotire person. Ever!
Necron Dragon Lord of D.A chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
i had to agreed with something, because the sadness and despair in the panda now is very logic:

-the old wounds of his treatment received for shifu and the five are starting to bleed again, i mean seriously to make it short the panda was put throught HELL , negative comment , hummillation , seeing as a worthless being for the people how he admire most (his idols to make it short) geez , that is the equivalent of have a painfull slow-action poison in your bloodstream .. so i guess the tiger master must figure what is tormenting the soul of "PO" for start to take action...

continue i smell a success oh and dont worry for review they always come when more chapters is at hand so "peace throught power"..