Reviews for Joe's Story
Spot and Punk chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Gosh, I love this whole 'verse and this is a brilliant addition - a powerful method to use the narrative of a secondary character's experience. Thanks!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I knew tears were an inevitable result of reading this universe, but it still gets me every bloody time. Especially when I find something I haven't read before.

I often wonder what would happen if the canon writers ever found this universe. They'd probably get that Emmy...and actually deserve it.

But they'd need to inscribe the names of everyone who's contributed to this sprawling emotional train wreck on the base.

So - biggest Emmy in history. *nods and goes back to reading, forearmed with tissues because I know better*
slashfan54 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I love back story. I hope there's more.
angelcat2865 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Great start, looking froward to more.
MisanthropicObs chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I liked this a lot. It really fleshes out one of the C'verse side characters who has had important parts in several of the stories. You made him into a fully rounded character with his own unique take on the situation.

The way he handled House upon the initial discovery is very good, he had that gentle, non-aggressive or confrontational approach that was so badly needed at that point. I really liked how that was done. Even though I understand why it still caused a cringe when he put handcuffs back House on immediately after removing the chains. The description of House's physical condition was heart wrenching.

This was a great lead in to Lifeline and a welcome addition to the C'verse as a whole.
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
What an amazing idea to write it from his POV!

You had me in tears! Excellent Job!

Wish there were more!
momsboys chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
That was a great chapter. Please tell me you are not ending it here. Please continue.
Thokul chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
update soon! good story so far!
notlupus chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
this seems pretty neat. If you ask me any addition to the contractverse is a good addition to the contractverse. :). I also really liked Lifeline. can't wait to see where this goes. :)
Dara-si chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Hi, amazing story. I read every story from Diy Sheep Contracts worl even your Life line. And in fact I want more and more. So TX very much...really...If you have any else idea, come with it!