Reviews for The Alone and the Lonely
a love so strong and true chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I don't think there are many words to describe this fic apart from;

pure love,

pure awesomness and just plain wow!

I'm in awe of this story!
vampygrl04 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
WOW! This was REALLY good. I didn't want it to end!

XOXO, Vampy
bug2001 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This was pretty much amazing. I loved the length of the story, by the way. I don't know where in the world you would go with it, but I was so sad for it to end that I want a whole story out of it! :) Seriously though, the writing and the plot itself was really well done. Great job!
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
WOW! Loved it!
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This story was all kinds of amazing! I loved how they opened up to each other and got to know one another before they slept together...it made it all the more special! Great job!
pandz0rz chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Have to say, that's one of the most well written fanfictions I've read.

Very good job. I like how you give Edward and Bella their own history, and they know each other for a month before anything happens. They're not just two random strangers like most fanfictions.
123iluvzac chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
absolutely loved the lemon ;) so amazing
cullenette chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
its actually beautiful.

i know its a one shot, but you should continue with it.

its a great story! probably give a deeper insight into Bella's character
MartaSwan chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
wow...so sweet. it was wonderful

baci

Marta
KalliCullen chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
dear god that was SO GOOD!

you should consider making this a full length story and not just a one shot!

your writing leaves me speechless :)
FolsomBoogie chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
LOVED IT! One of the best in the bunch!
shootdangit chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This is probably my favourite one that I've read so far for this contest, and taht's saying something cause I'm sure I've read over 50 of them. I enjoyed how long it was, and how you had a lot of character development and backstory, which is something a lot of them lack. I can't wait to read the rest of them!
cullenitis chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
perfection. simply perfection!
FictionFiend75 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
omg i loved it. i liked that it was a full story even though it was a one shot. i'm glad that they had time to develop a relationship instead of just jumping into bed together like they do in some au stories. all in all very god. two thumbs up. i would love to see more.
olivia chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
It was very lovely and not long at all. if you cut out any part then the story just wouldnt have been as good. well written and i loved the plot. heres a virtual cookie: O (imagine it has chocolate chips)
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »