Reviews for I Wanna Hold Your Hand
StansGirl512 chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
Aw! This is the best! All your stories give me the feels!
Mekabella21 chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Love this one here. I like how in this one shot Kyle is just as popular as Stan instead of being considered a nerd. They are so cute with each other. May be made up but I want that kind of love in real life.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
So cute!
Miehczyslaw chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This is a story that gives me sugar myocardial extreme happiness. Ah.

Seriously, how tender!

It was so of them, thought that would give me a heart attack (?) -I really liked a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
That was beautiful
BubbleFairy03 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Those last two lines. That was just...that was so adorable...
I think I swooned, haha.
You write such a cute Kyle! What a little cuddlemuffin! ) This was so sweet!
chibinekogirl101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
AWWW SO KAWAII :/D
Nom Supprime chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Well that was just too cute! Kyle is so adorkable in this! And Stan is all sensitive and stuff! It's... too... much... FANGIRL SQUEE! That was amazing! :D And that last line was positively brilliant fluff right there. Well, so was the whole story. Normally, I mock fluff. I write fluff, but I mock it. And this story was some actually good mushy gushy stuff. So you, my friend, are a fantastic writer, and you get a gold star in my book.
Sweet Revolution chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Dude, so I'm kinda addicted to this story because I keep coming back to read it again and again :). I love how the last line pulls together the entire story from the time they're kids to the time they're teenagers. Also the last line makes me smile in a ridiculously idiotic way that my roommate probably thinks is really creepy lol.

So what I mean to say is thanks for writing this story and making me smile 3.
watermelonsmilesss chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That last line just did it for me. You, my friend, are amazing.
Fanficitonlover4allfiction chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
:D daw this is so cute liek all of your epic stories :D :3 3
xateki chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
aw! that is too cute! (:
Chellie093 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
How sweet :)

Im a big fan of StanxKyle

and i love your story :D
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This isnt stupid its so freaking cute! I love the way you describe Kyle, you make him so adorable! You make him kinda girlish but not too girly and he still seems like a guy!

Roy-chan xx