Reviews for 23 July
marinaxfagundes chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Ooh, soo cute! I loved it so much! Favorited, no doubts. . Why don't you make a sequel?
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Aw~ Naru loves Sasuke so much!

R&R if you will - s/4608424/1/Koibito
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That was great! Nice characterization, and the plotline was awesome.

Funny and sweet and romantic. Wicked work! XD
Omgawesome chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
that was so col! i wanna a sequel! .

T.T gr...i wanna check out some of ur other stuff *walks off*
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Happy Birthday to me! Well not yet, but it's coming soon!

This was really cute. ) I think I want to write a birthday fic too hahaha

But your writing was excellent and I like how you portrayed Naruto and Sasuke, even though I'm not into Shounen-ai. (or whatever it's called)

Keep up the good work.

GD
Fer3333 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
that was beautiful and very sweet i think it made my day good and ohh naruto he is so sweet... and sasuke aww sexy... yess... and you are too because you wish everyone in september happy birthdays yeahh nice fic favs.. are you going to make a sequel? because after the party what happen? between sasuke and naruto? ohh please continue..

fer3
Maci-bby chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Well, my birthday was September 1st and I'm thanking my mom for letting me be born to read this absolutely adorable story. :)

That was great! I loved it, especially the end. ;) Heehee, keep it up!

Maci
TehSpookyWaffle chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Haha, you really like flowers, don't you? I like how you put a backround in the beginning. And you're keeping up with the storyline! Finally, someone has a story that doesn't say, "After finally avenging his clan and killing his evil brother...blah blah." It was very cute and I enjoyed it immensely! Hope to see more work from you!
Tsu-chan Yagami chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
sweet..it needed at least a real kiss if you ask me but still it made me smile...cute
dumatrea chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
um...did this come from a doujinshi?

i felt that i read this somewhere before
Devon chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
that was amazing! i loved how you described how dark narutos face got. I love this story and wonderful job! please make more i am looking forward to more! :P