Reviews for Secrets revealed
Nyala Kurta chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
At the end, all I could think was one word: BUSTED!
Nyala Kurta chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
TAKESHI!? That is just sooooo wrong on sooooo many levels... That's worse than Krad's perverted mind! *shudders as she recalls the countless mental images that were caused by Krad using overly-descriptive words for countless 'bedroom scenes' between him and Dark or Satoshi and Daisuke*
unwanted- angel chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
My heart didn't stop beating through the whole story, i'm black, and i still blushed! (weird huh?) why did you do that to me? i'd die but i'm already dead.( i'm a vampire!)

don't feel sorri you couldn't think of anything else, with a story like this you could have ended it on chapter 4 and i still would have been satisfied! 12/10
cristel sano chapter 9 . 12/24/2008
no! this cant be the end of the story! you have to add more it's funny and it's great to read when you fell as blue as satoshi's hair please add more -gives puppy dog eyes- please
Xardain-Ominvus chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
I've read your first, second and this third one and I've got to say that they are good. See that I'm your first reviewer for this story, to me it's rare. I hope you make more chapters, if you want I could give you a suggestion that make things interesting.