Reviews for Old Man's Dance
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
everlovin chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
You know your stories are love, right? I needed a bit of fluff on a Monday. Thank you!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Good story. I like it!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
How very sweet, I loved that twist. Thanks for posting.

Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Kind of odd but nice anyways!
Passionate Heart chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
wow! this is such a cute story! i really liked it! aw... he married her! that's great and awesome and wonderful! lol. great job! i'm almost in tears by the beauty of it! :)
wlshygirl79 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
this was good! nicely done! :)
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Great sweet and heartfelt, I just love Ronon as the protector
Diva0789 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
hot damn! you have GOT to write a sequel to this. he has to tell her! and i imagine shed be honored. and maybe the tiniest bit embarassed. :D
deal4321 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Loved it! What I wouldn't give to have that happen on the show between Ronon and Jennifer.
whoa dream big chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Okay, I love this.

The wrote you wrote it seemed... a bit different than some of your other stories and I couldn't even begin to explain how. I liked the inclusion of the older Satedan. I was even more pleased that Ronon had no idea he was Satedan until the man came to greet him.

I loved the silent marriage... even only on Ronon's part. I'd really love to see a continuation of this. Like... Ronon's actions in trying to fulfill that promise, Jennifer finding out about the "marriage", etc. It would be an even more wonderful read! :D
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Great story. So sweet. Gives Ronan a little bit more background which is good.
LauraSanchez chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
So he pretty much married her? Committed himself her, leaving her in the dark about it? He should tell her, positive she would return the sentiment. I loved it, just made me smile.

Those sneaky Satedans! :)
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
This was absolutely beautifully written - poetry in prose! It's not often we see such a vulnerable yet delightful side to Ronon. I love it to bits!
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
That was awesome. I had to go back and read it again knowing that it was a binding. Kind of gave me chills. Can't wait for your epic.