Reviews for Kryptonite
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 2/7
Best one-shot EVER! Zack is more than a hero too, He's a legend. :3
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Wow! I mean WOW! I can definitely picture this happening while the fight with Bahamut SIN is going on. Zack actually gets Sephiroth to open up. Awesome job. Just awesome. You're the best!
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Poor Zack! At least he managed to briefly get through to Seph
MillieBee chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
More fantasticalness! I should really check your stories more often for updates ...

A brilliant explanation of Zack's absence, and more excellence on Zack's friendship with Sephiroth. Well done!
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Aw, you're so cute Zack
cloudstrifejen chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I've always wondered where had Zack gone to during the Bahamut SIN fight... And what you wrote really makes sense! I feel great sympathy that Sephiroth seems so lonely... Dunno what will happen after the whole Dirge of Cerberus story. Of course Genesis will continue pulling some nasty plans against Gaia, while Sephiroth... err... I have a feeling he might return.
Kazaam chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I really like your descriptions in the beginning. And I love the idea of the place between Heaven and Earth, and the description of Zack travelling there. **imagines Zack following the memories and knowledge in the Lifestream to find his way there.** It would be so horrible to see all those effects of Geostigma, though. ;_;

LOL Zack trying to teach Seph Twister! That is such a priceless image. **wonders how far Zack was able to get Seph to go with it.** Somehow, I can't imagine it was very far. XD

Aw, yay for the mention of reuniting with Angeal.

Poor Zack. Everything that he'd lost when Seph went crazy, and then the old conversation with Seph wavering between insanity and the real Seph... It would be so unbearable! ;_; **hugs Zack.**

And their confrontation here was so intense! I love how you wrote it... The good Seph breaking through at times, and how Zack refused to fight. And how Zack realized that Seph was pushing Cloud to do his best.

Oh sque! I love the part where Zack hugs him, and calls him his brother. And yay for Zack holding on to his hope that Seph would be alright!

Definitely an awesome story! One of my favorites.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
You should've seen me reading this. It was so cute and gut-wrenching at the same time, and I just wanted to squee and spaz aloud, so I just settled for flailing around in my desk chair and praying that Emily wouldn't turn around. XD

I just loved this so much. The characterization is so spot-on. I love how it's sad but there's a glimmer of hope throughout, and yet there's no indication what will happen in the future, only that Zack hasn't given up on Seph. Much love for this fic. 3
Dantes Valadris chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
*happy purr* Zack can fix anyone. Awesome writing!
GoldenShinyWireofHope chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Oh I really like this! I love how it fits in so neatly with Advent Children and Aerith and Zack's encouragement of Cloud, but his absense at the Bahamut fight.

And I love Sephiroth's sacrifice. The fact that things weren't totally sorted out for him and Zack, but that he was prepared to accept that at that time Cloud needed Zack more. It was nice.

Well done. I think I especially appreciate it because by some random concidence I am reading Loneliness of a God right now. So probably I'll be getting back to you via that story pretty soon anyway. But, yes, good job, and keep up the good work!
Jediempress chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I really like your theories here! This is another wonderful story and I still live how you handle Sephiroth, so many screw him up horribly.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Ooh, this is such a deep fic! Poor Zack, wanting to be there for Cloud!

I love how he knew that the current Seph was not the real Seph... and how he knew that the real Seph was there, somewhere deep down. This is a very powerful, poignant fic!

I also love how Zack still calls him "Seph," even though Seph doesn't want to be called that... And their entire conversation was so gripping, with Zack trying to be his optimistic self, while Seph is so cynical and cold...

Yikes at the strike! Oh, poor, poor Zack... this must be the most terrible thing for him to go through...

I loved how the real Seph showed up for a split second, and how Zack refused to fight. And I also loved how you mentioned that Seph wanted to bring out the best in Cloud, still holding onto hope that the real Seph exists somewhere...

The ending was sad but adorable... yay that Zack was free! And that he calls Seph his brother! Ah, surrogate family cuteness... And yay that Cloud will be okay!