Reviews for Piggy In The Middle
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/10
It seems Miss Piggy is just too perfect for guilt.
IcyJade2007 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is... Awesome! I laughed out loud at the end xD You kept Miss Piggy amazingly in character the entire time! Love it!
Writer-in-the-making16 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Oh, this is classical Miss Piggy all over. Genius! I loved every moment of it!
miss kermie chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This was hilarious to me. I thought that piggy could never get guilty. As soon as she got on the phone, I thought she was going to apologize to kermit, but she just asked a selfish question that made me crack up in the end! You obviously don't need anymore improvement.
shopgirl152 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Some things never change. Nice job and well written,
xXBWFXx chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
XD I like that ending.
DrakkenWasHere chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Haha! Nice ending. It seems Ms. Piggy didn't learn her lesson after all. Again, I thought you had perfect comedic timing. *is envious*

And as a reply to one of your messages:

No need to thank me. I review because your work is worth it. In fact, I LOVE your writing.
BanditPonyta chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
That was really cute. I read it when I couldn't sleep and it got me wondering if I'm feeling guilty about something. I really like it, very well done. I had a feeling she wasn't going to actually apologize to anyone in the end. Heh.
FluffyBiscuits chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Miss Piggy is very superficial.
Commander chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This was a joy to read. XD You kept Miss Piggy amazingly in-character throughout the entire story, which I would imagine would be very hard to do when she's the main character! The excerpts from the self-help book were hilarious, too. :)

All-in-all, amazing. A fave for sure. :D