Reviews for Memento Mori
kakkn chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
Great fic! I absolutely loved it!
Superstar04 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I love it, I just. One of my fav now! Perfect.
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
That was fucking awesome and aslkdjas;lkdfjskfj aslkdfj perfection!
paynesgrey chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
I of course read the full lemon from MM, and it was hot and lovely! I wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story, and I'm glad I got a chance over the holiday to finally finish it. What a creative, unique AU of this canon couple, and you portray their personalities perfectly in this universe. Well done!
paynesgrey chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I really enjoyed seeing his point of view and his emotions in this section. Lovely job!
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I really enjoyed this one-shot, and I really can't wait to read more. Actually, I've been wanting to read this story for awhile now, and finally got a chance to read it on my iPad, which it looks great on by the way (and easier to read than on the internet). I wanted to come here and tell you how much I loved this concept of an AU. It's so plausible and gels so well with the actual canon story and feel of canon, so to speak. The writing was fabulous and flawless, and I was instantly hooked. It didn't even seem to be 8K at all as the story was so fluid, so appealing, and I hung on every word through Kagome's interaction with Inuyasha. Wonderful job, and noticing by your author notes I may have to search for the dirty version! Haha. Also, I am always overjoyed to find a wonderful Inu/Kag fic. There are SO many fics to sift through, so it's always good to find a jewel like this among them all. Once again, great job, and I'm looking forward to a spare moment to read these follow up parts!
rmsm28 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Amazing job on the intensity!

I swear I was sweating just reading this, made me really hot! ;P
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Sooo Kawaii I loved it
zyta chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
wonderful story! this is one of the few stories i just couldnt stop reading til the end. i hope to see more of your work!
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Momento Mori- Remembrance of Death

I have a bad feeling about this story...in a good way though Update soon

Im curious
SilverStella chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
Loved it!
ShiniZombie chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
Oh my god i really loved it!
Kovia chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I read through on Media Miner, great story. I was really scared for a bit there, didn't think Inuyasha was capable of such a display. Even for graduation, but he can act however the hell he wants, right? lol You could have turned him into something terrible. I've seen it done, Inuyasha being more fluffy than Sesshomaru's tail. Pretty terrifying, but this story was so well written that you probably would have been able to pull it off.
Lessy chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
What a great work. I've never been this hooked with a fan fiction before and i must say yours was exquisite. :) I love it so much!
Litayoliechi chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Adorable. Completley adorable. Thank you for write such a well written fic