Reviews for Warmth for a Flower
Bestpersonever chapter 1 . 4/17
Ohayo, SpyralHax-San. I like it, kawaii. But about the Nami x Luffy thing, Nami cares for Luffy but they don't really match each other. She gets too upset with him. If anything it would be , Nami x Sanji because she seems to like the praise. Robin laughs at Luffy's antics and actually doesn't mind them. She's way calmer than Nami and doesn't usually get mad as easily.
If you read the manga, Robin is actually only 20 years old and Luffy is 17 so the age difference isn't so dramatic.

But it is a good story. But if this is really written for RxL lovers then the 'jealous Nami' isn't really appealing.
Wow... They are dumb. They're dumb AND blind. I just might scream in their ear with a bullhorn attached to 10 more bull horns so they'll be blind, dumb, AND deaf for how stupid they are.
I lost my shit at the last sentence of chapter 29
Ms.roger smith chapter 1 . 3/8
Omg I love this story one of my favourites let me know if you make more stories about luffy x robin I'll be following.
thisgirlgotgame chapter 22 . 3/3
I liked it I especially like how you putt zoro and nami into this I think it was awesome so plz plz plz keep writing
thisgirlgotgame chapter 17 . 3/2
your not being emotional its totes nati. I got really sad reading thus so glad it ended on a happy note I don't think I can handle another one piece death why oda whyd you go and kill ace *sniff* *sniff* sorry better now :)
thisgirlgotgame chapter 15 . 3/2
the only thing I thought of other than awww was that luffy is freaking adorable he acts like and 8 year old sometimes other times he's so serious he is so cute :)
thisgirlgotgame chapter 6 . 3/1
if this is entirely ego driven then I say ego up I love this pairing they are so cute together please keep writing master SpyralHax
thisgirlgotgame chapter 4 . 3/1
the only thing I would, and ever could think to change is that instead of a red mark it would be a purple "R" for Robin
thisgirlgotgame chapter 2 . 3/1
awwwwwwwwwwwwww this is so adorable the usual reason nobody ships these to is because of the age difference same with zoro x robin all I can say to that is booooooooo:(
LuRo Lover chapter 30 . 12/26/2013
That was the most epic, long, and amazing story i have ever read. Dude ill give you this if they had a grammy award for best Luffy X Robin fanfiction you would win hands down. :-P
Robin: Well that was amazing
Luffy: hmm maybe that could happen Robin
They both stare into each others eyes and kisses passionately
Sanji: WHAT THE HELL SHITY RUBBER MAN LET GO OF MY ROBIN-CHWAN
Luffy then punches sanji clear of the thousand sunny
Zolo: ugh I'll get him
Franky: *(supa)*
Oda: DAMN I already started a friend ship between them ugh I NEED A TIME MACHINE!
Nami: ... (walks to her cabin and starts to cry)
Usopp: ...nice (gives a thumbs up)
Chopper: ...um..usopp..what..are.. ?
Usopp: kissing chopper dont you know?
Chopper: no
Usopp: ok I'll tell you about...love (starts telling chopper about love)
Brooke: well miss Robin-chwan may i-
Flys into the water after a punch too the face by luffy.
blitszkrieg chapter 30 . 12/25/2013
Finally read the last chapter after reading all these in the past few days. I loved every chapter, and grateful that someone loves this pairing just as much as I do. Thanks for the awesome stories!
blitszkrieg chapter 23 . 12/23/2013
Ahhh too cute for words! _
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Oh my god I just love the stories you make the sooo romantic
blitszkrieg chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Thank god I read your author's notes or I wouldn't have found that this was the part 2 for The Serious Side of Goofy!