Reviews for Warmth for a Flower
RubberLotusShipper chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
*Starts kowtowing*

This has got to be the greatest LuffyXRobin fanfiction in the history of history. It must be kept for future generations!

I cannot describe in words how grateful I am of a story with this pairing of such superb quality. And let me just say this: I worship this pairing, as you can probably tell by by screen name.

Please tell me you're doing a sequel sometime down the road.
YoiYoi.savy chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
HEy I love your Robin/Luffy storys most people underestamate the charm of older(especially a hot)woman not to mention the effect they can have on yonger males hehe and you do it good, wish you would do more one piece fics, see ya
Monkey D Hancock chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
You write really good I really like the stories so far, espically Catching A Stray Bird. You should write a Luffy Hancock fic.
wolfeyes chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
Your stories are awesome. I still haven't read all of the chapters though. I just love the idea of Luffy ending up with a older woman, preferably robin or Hancock (or both).

Anyway, thanks for your stories.
TheOmega696969 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was good
Basil chapter 30 . 6/11/2009
Hehe, these are adorable.
The PhantomHokage chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Another nice one I guess now Luffy will like dessert more then meat lol
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Nice beginning I liked it
KnightsVanguard chapter 30 . 4/28/2009
good story. I like your style of writing, it's got... well style. Though I do have one complaint the story seemed to run a little fast you know. kinda rushed. Of course it is a one shot, and I am a little iffy on the Luffy x Robin pairing, bein' that I'm a Luffy x Nami Kinda guy, so that's probably just me. Otherwise great story, great collection in general. I'm a sucker for romance
PatStarC chapter 30 . 4/26/2009
wow this really great. this is the first one piece fanfic i ever read. i know luffy will be great together with robin.

my favorite story is either the first or the last story. i also really like the one where robin is die. too bad there will be no longer version of that.
avatoa chapter 27 . 4/5/2009
These stories are so beautiful(sniff). It's amazing that there are so little stories featuring these two as love birds after the events that took place at Enies Lobby and all Luffy did for her. What I like would like to see is a harem story featuring Luffy with Nami, Vivi, and Robin all together. I mean come on after Luffy kicked each sleazeball's ass that made their lives miserable that makes a pretty big impression on them.
J4ckP0T chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
!

Yo! How can i say...i decide to read a LuffyRobin Story, just for curiosity, I Begin to read, just later i see you name on the top of text, It is the sobrenaral Working XD.

I Liked the story, you suited the characters, but i'm confuse..., how Luffy Know Whas Robin thinking? he hear what she said? you don't make the things clear in that part of the story, and on current risk being anoying i nedd to say, More Humor! The OP fics neds Humor XDXDXDXDXD

Well Talking about the other mesages, sorry for not aswer, but i fall in sleep D, and... how to say... can you give me one site for i download gintama episodes non subtituled?

Thanks for the others tutorial and i hope i can read your histories (i don't have a idea how much i want know thw Kagura older brother _ )

Good Luck and See Ya.
Maximus- Reborn chapter 27 . 1/13/2009
Good thing you went spicy after all, huh? Detail was there and the characters were as cool as ever. Once again, nice.
Maximus- Reborn chapter 26 . 1/13/2009
What? Hey! Why is this over so quickly? Lol

Nice first parter.
Pirateking1 chapter 30 . 1/13/2009
OMG YEY! X3 I LOVED IT! THEY GOT MARRIED! XD I love how youo made it a butcher also, hehe x3. Luffy and Robin are so Cute! This was an amazing chapter! I would have more to say but all it would be is squels. Now I have a plastered grin on my face x3 Great job! and i can't wait for the other stories to come out! :D
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »