Reviews for Warmth for a Flower
Maximus- Reborn chapter 23 . 1/13/2009
I could see Luffy doing that. He'll do something before he thinks it through. That's what I like about him, I guess. Great chapter by the way. You're right. The simple pleasures of life can be the greatest.
Darth Luffy chapter 30 . 1/13/2009
pretty good i liked the suddeness of luffy's decision it seems like something he would do... you didnt need to make him such an idiot though he does have the same education as everyone else...probably and he isnt as naive about things as he sometimes appears to be... i really like that your going to start publishing your one shots seperately as well it'll make more people read this pairing... and finally i thought you didnt like nanmi with anyone other than luffy, especially with sanji, so y did you imply them getting together at the end?
Anttolas chapter 30 . 1/13/2009
Man this was the absolute number 1 when it comes to great Luffy and Robin Romance i say i mean funny and so damn romantic, i don't have the words to describe it but, wow, keep writing this kinda stories and i'll dammit never stop reading, see ya next chapter :)
Maximus- Reborn chapter 22 . 1/9/2009
Well, being lost in a forest for an entire year could change anyone for better or for worse. Luckily, Robin had Luffy.
Maximus- Reborn chapter 20 . 1/9/2009
Construction work? Well, it is a different approach, but it was certainly good nonetheless. Nicely done, mate
Maximus- Reborn chapter 19 . 1/9/2009
Yet again, need I say it? Another chapter... nicely done. Luffy's kindness is something to be adored. I'm sure Robin's in good hands.
Anttolas chapter 29 . 1/4/2009
i read all of your oneshots here and i love em, i am a BIG FAN of Robin Luffy Pairing, and i don't know why they just fit so damn good together i don't know why thats just how it is in my head too bad there isn't many good stories with this pairing but it works out, anyway i will be reading this series from now on so keep up the really good work:)
Maximus- Reborn chapter 17 . 1/4/2009
Not every story has a happy ending, but this was nicely done. I'd hate it if this happened. Robin is just too cool. *sniff*
Maximus- Reborn chapter 16 . 1/4/2009
Something that can keep Luffy under control? Whoever thought it possible? LOL
Maximus- Reborn chapter 14 . 1/4/2009
Nicely done. I like Zoro's reaction the most. He's my favorite Strawhat Crew Member followed by Luffy and Robin. So, I like to see him smirk every now and then. XD
Maximus- Reborn chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
Don't mess with a drunk Luffy. You'll most certainly regret it. LOL
Maximus- Reborn chapter 12 . 1/4/2009
This one was sweet. Nami realized too late and now regrets it. Well, it happens, but Zoro may be of help? Either way, this chapter was done fairly well.
Maximus- Reborn chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
Nami is such a meanie sometimes. Why does she always have to punch poor Luffy like a punching bag? Oh, well. At least she'll help him.

Good as always
Maximus- Reborn chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
You're a princess? Awesome!

Typical Luffy. XD

This one was different, but it was good nonetheless.
Maximus- Reborn chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
Again, very sweet. I just listened to the song, and now I have it store in my mp3 player. Great chapter by the way!
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »