Reviews for Warmth for a Flower
Anttolas chapter 29 . 1/4/2009
i read all of your oneshots here and i love em, i am a BIG FAN of Robin Luffy Pairing, and i don't know why they just fit so damn good together i don't know why thats just how it is in my head too bad there isn't many good stories with this pairing but it works out, anyway i will be reading this series from now on so keep up the really good work:)
Maximus- Reborn chapter 17 . 1/4/2009
Not every story has a happy ending, but this was nicely done. I'd hate it if this happened. Robin is just too cool. *sniff*
Maximus- Reborn chapter 16 . 1/4/2009
Something that can keep Luffy under control? Whoever thought it possible? LOL
Maximus- Reborn chapter 14 . 1/4/2009
Nicely done. I like Zoro's reaction the most. He's my favorite Strawhat Crew Member followed by Luffy and Robin. So, I like to see him smirk every now and then. XD
Maximus- Reborn chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
Don't mess with a drunk Luffy. You'll most certainly regret it. LOL
Maximus- Reborn chapter 12 . 1/4/2009
This one was sweet. Nami realized too late and now regrets it. Well, it happens, but Zoro may be of help? Either way, this chapter was done fairly well.
Maximus- Reborn chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
Nami is such a meanie sometimes. Why does she always have to punch poor Luffy like a punching bag? Oh, well. At least she'll help him.

Good as always
Maximus- Reborn chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
You're a princess? Awesome!

Typical Luffy. XD

This one was different, but it was good nonetheless.
Maximus- Reborn chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
Again, very sweet. I just listened to the song, and now I have it store in my mp3 player. Great chapter by the way!
Maximus- Reborn chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
Ah, our sweet naive Luffy. It was cute how Robin 'played' with him. Well done!
Maximus- Reborn chapter 7 . 12/31/2008
Nicely done. Detail was there and the characters were...well, in character. Poor Sanji. It just gets worse and worse for him, huh? XD
Maximus- Reborn chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
Short and sweet. I liked it alot
Maximus- Reborn chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Ah, I get it now. How cute of Luffy to do that for Robin. The end was even cuter when Robin left him a mark of her own. XD
Maximus- Reborn chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
LOL at Sanji. The fact that its not him makes him ANGRY. Cute shot!
Maximus- Reborn chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Luffy can take any situation and make it either better or worse. For instance, the ice cream on Robin's cheek. CUTENESS GALORE!

Awesome job!