Reviews for Warmth for a Flower
Sgt Penguin chapter 30 . 6/30/2010
Great series of one shots. I enjoyed each and evey one of them. Loved the fact that they ended in a happily ever after theme, even the one where Robin dies ended in a happy tone. After everything Robin's been through, she deserves nothing but a happy ending. Your writing was superb, with small errors, and your ideas are quite unique. Love the crews reactions Luffy and Robin and how you captured the characters was terrific. Your work is phenomenal.
Arbalest66 chapter 30 . 1/14/2010
This is one of the stories (or collections thereof) I must admit I enjoyed very much. Enough that it's among my favorite stories on the site so far. The writing style is fluid, pleasant and believable, with absolutely minimal spelling or even writing errors. (I can't remember even one)

The only flaw I could find (if it can even be considered that)is that the collection ended at chapter 30. I honestly enjoyed reading, and actually felt moved at many of the chapters, especially at the final ones (Warmth for a Flower), and the one in which Luffy remembers Robin who had died(I can't remember the name of the chapter now)

I salute your efforts and writing skills, and can only hope you will continue writing such enjoyable pieces of work
KygoOfClay chapter 30 . 12/24/2009
Woohoo! Amazing I was so close to tearing up during this one (begins to cry) awe man I told my self I was not going to cry!
M-Rated-Writer chapter 18 . 12/24/2009
Totally awsome! This would make a great on going story dude.
RubberLotusShipper chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
*Starts kowtowing*

This has got to be the greatest LuffyXRobin fanfiction in the history of history. It must be kept for future generations!

I cannot describe in words how grateful I am of a story with this pairing of such superb quality. And let me just say this: I worship this pairing, as you can probably tell by by screen name.

Please tell me you're doing a sequel sometime down the road.
YoiYoi.savy chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
HEy I love your Robin/Luffy storys most people underestamate the charm of older(especially a hot)woman not to mention the effect they can have on yonger males hehe and you do it good, wish you would do more one piece fics, see ya
Monkey D Hancock chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
You write really good I really like the stories so far, espically Catching A Stray Bird. You should write a Luffy Hancock fic.
wolfeyes chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
Your stories are awesome. I still haven't read all of the chapters though. I just love the idea of Luffy ending up with a older woman, preferably robin or Hancock (or both).

Anyway, thanks for your stories.
TheOmega696969 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was good
Basil chapter 30 . 6/11/2009
Hehe, these are adorable.
The PhantomHokage chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Another nice one I guess now Luffy will like dessert more then meat lol
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Nice beginning I liked it
KnightsVanguard chapter 30 . 4/28/2009
good story. I like your style of writing, it's got... well style. Though I do have one complaint the story seemed to run a little fast you know. kinda rushed. Of course it is a one shot, and I am a little iffy on the Luffy x Robin pairing, bein' that I'm a Luffy x Nami Kinda guy, so that's probably just me. Otherwise great story, great collection in general. I'm a sucker for romance
PatStarC chapter 30 . 4/26/2009
wow this really great. this is the first one piece fanfic i ever read. i know luffy will be great together with robin.

my favorite story is either the first or the last story. i also really like the one where robin is die. too bad there will be no longer version of that.
avatoa chapter 27 . 4/5/2009
These stories are so beautiful(sniff). It's amazing that there are so little stories featuring these two as love birds after the events that took place at Enies Lobby and all Luffy did for her. What I like would like to see is a harem story featuring Luffy with Nami, Vivi, and Robin all together. I mean come on after Luffy kicked each sleazeball's ass that made their lives miserable that makes a pretty big impression on them.
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »